ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applicants for highly skilled migrant visa from India

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SS100
Newly Registered

applicants for highly skilled migrant visa from India

Post by SS100 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:29 am

Hi All,

Those who wish to apply for Highly skilled migrant visa (subclass 175), please post your queries/ concerns etc here.

I'm one of the prospective applicant under this visa category. At this stage, I'm doing my bit of homework and want to apply on my own without intervention of any external consultancies.
I'm pretty sure this can be possible, if we share/post our thoughts iunder this post here and be successful.

Also, appreciate help from those who are in Australia under this visa category if you could dhare your experiences with us and guide us, will be great.

I hope this chain to be successful...

priyakute

Post by priyakute » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:08 am

Hi ...

Pls reply on ACS assessment i am also planning to apply..

kindly pls help.

Priya

phemanth24
Newly Registered

hey

Post by phemanth24 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:15 am

hi folks....i am planning to apply early next year...still doing lots of reading about the process...i am willing to join in for any discussion

gaurav_mmec
Newly Registered

Post by gaurav_mmec » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:34 am

Hi,

I have cleared ACS assessment and planning to apply in next 1-2 months. Planning to give IELTS.

Can any one tell me the difficulty level of IELTS for getting 6 in each section.

Gaurav

dream208
Newly Registered

Post by dream208 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:27 am

gaurav_mmec wrote:Hi,

I have cleared ACS assessment and planning to apply in next 1-2 months. Planning to give IELTS.

Can any one tell me the difficulty level of IELTS for getting 6 in each section.

Gaurav

how long did it take to finish your assessment from the day they receive your documents,also please tell me how long didi it take untill you were assigned a case officer.

f1dinesh
Newly Registered

Post by f1dinesh » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:12 pm

gaurav_mmec wrote:Hi,

Gaurav
Hi Gaurav,
Can you explain a bit about the ACS assessment procedures please? I am planning to apply for it.. thanks mate. cheers

gaurav_mmec
Newly Registered

Post by gaurav_mmec » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:22 am

Hi,

It takes around 10-12 weeks for ACS assessment. You need to submit reference letter , appointment letter, experience letter and latest degree certificates , passport copy, DOB certificate .. They will assess you eligiblity for the immigration. Check ACS website for more details.