ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying NZ PR with in the pool

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

barney83
Newly Registered

Applying NZ PR with in the pool

Post by barney83 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 am

Hello,

I have just applied for NZ PR via skilled migrant with 115 points. That puts me in the pool for 6 months to be selected to apply. Now how long does it take to get picked out from the pool? If you have experience being in the pool and got selected please do tell what's the waiting time was since 1st submitted. I want to see that's the avg they are selecting people out from the pool. Thanks.

Pushpendra
Newly Registered

Post by Pushpendra » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi,

I have also applied for NZ visa in dec 2008 ..in my case, my application got selected immediately from the pool and I got the application to apply in july 2009...till now nothing has happened..hopefully by nov 2011, they will give me the visa..so hell lot of time.. 3 yrs approx.. :-) and in your case, by that time you get the visa you may loose the zeal to go there.
I would advice you to look for some other option and keep this NZ aside...coz in your case it may take more then 3 yrs...