ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Education & Experience Overlap

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

k909_92
Newly Registered

Education & Experience Overlap

Post by k909_92 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:11 am

Hi All,

I am looking for Australian immigration (sub class 175) & need the help from the fellows here on my case. I have 6+ years of experience in IT (Software testing) & have BS degree. My degree time was 1999 to 2003 but I couldn’t complete my degree & I started my full time paid job in Jan 2005 while till that time I had passed all the compulsory & optional IT related courses. And I was left with three non-IT courses: Human Resource Management, Psychology & communication Skills. Without any disturbance in the job, I passed those courses as most of the classes were on weekends as: Spring 2005(Communication Skills), Spring 2006(Psychology) & Spring 2009 (HRM). I continued my job after Jan 2005 & along with that I passed my courses & got the degree in June 2009.
I have come to know that only post qualification experience is counted. I want to know that in my case whether all the experience will be counted or just post qualification - June 2009 (degree issuance). My overlapping experience is about 4 years & post qualification is 2.5 years.

Many thanks.