ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Electronics engineer working in computer networking domain

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rehan380
Newly Registered

Electronics engineer working in computer networking domain

Post by rehan380 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi,

I am BE graduate of 2003 batch in Electronics Engineering discipline. After completion of my engineering, I have been working in computer network and security domain for the the past 3.5 plus years. My migration agent told me that as my graduation and skill is not in the same domain, I am supposed to be considered as changing the track. In such case, My assessing authority will be ACS instead of IEA and I need to have 6 years of experience to claim for 60 points. I suppose networking is the part of electronics and communication engineering and my assessing authority should be IEA. Could somebody please clarify me in this regard ? Does anybody has clue how to track the states sponsoring for network and security professionals and how to get it ? Guys, please give me some suggestion and help me out on this ......

Thanks