ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it good idea to wait till 1st July 2011

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zeeshanhaider
Newly Registered

Is it good idea to wait till 1st July 2011

Post by zeeshanhaider » Wed May 11, 2011 2:48 pm

As we all know Aus Immigration Dept going to introduced new points system from 1st July 2011. Can anyone tell me whether they are going to make it more tougher or easier. One of agent told me to wait till 1st July 2011. Is it good idea to wait? Any suggestions...

ajayleo1
Newly Registered

New Rules from 1st July 2011

Post by ajayleo1 » Mon May 16, 2011 12:23 pm

If you still have not applied or started the procedures for an application you may not be able to hit the 30th June Deadline for the old rules.
Said that the new rules are simple and primarly lay emphasis on English and work experince. The point system would change from 120 to 65 but the aspects which make these point remain more or less same with almost equal weightage points as the current system.

One of the important changes being introduced is 30 points for the 25-32 age bracket and IELTS score 0f 7 getting the minimum 10 points. Pls note the 7 band should be on all 4 categories .

Regards
Ajay

zeeshanhaider
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshanhaider » Thu May 19, 2011 2:11 am

dear ajay thnk u very much for the reply as i was looking daily for the reply but no one answered my question. ok i have one more question. I have one more question too about 5 points of Spouse education. do i need to send her documents to any authority like ACS to assess whether she is eligible to earn 5 points or not? or it will be decided by visa officer?

zeeshanhaider
Newly Registered

thnk u

Post by zeeshanhaider » Thu May 19, 2011 2:11 am

dear ajay thnk u very much for the reply as i was looking daily for the reply but no one answered my question. ok i have one more question. I have one more question too about 5 points of Spouse education. do i need to send her documents to any authority like ACS to assess whether she is eligible to earn 5 points or not? or it will be decided by visa officer?

ajayleo1
Newly Registered

Post by ajayleo1 » Thu May 19, 2011 5:48 am

Benefitting from the 5 points from your Spouse can prove to be a bit tricky as her education/experince would have to be certified from a compotent (Australian)authority depending on her line of study/work.

The immigration officer would go by the recomendation of the certifying body to give those precious 5 points.

danialpaul1
Newly Registered

Post by danialpaul1 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:03 pm

there are lot's of requirement for immigration & officer does inspection very strictly !