ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

left uk to avoid being removed will it affect my student app

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iamlegend
Newly Registered

left uk to avoid being removed will it affect my student app

Post by iamlegend » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 pm

i hope if anyone can help me on my problem...i went to uk in 2004 on student visa..in 2008 applied for IGS and got it and when i applied for my psw extension i found out that my college has been closed down due to providing fraudulent documents and for that reason i had been refused by ukba and appealed against the decision..
in the menatime my appeal while my appeal was under consideration, for some personal reason i had to travel back home so i withdraw my appeal and came back home..NOW i wish to apply for canada student visa or australia student visa but im not sure if i should make my previous passports lost and apply it on a fresh passport or should i apply on the same previous passports??
problem which i am scared off is that can/aus embassy prbbly will refuse my visa on basis of my previous rejection and as i left the country to avoid being removed coz i had an appeal outstanding for using forged documents putts me off from applying on my previous passports..
so if i apply on fresh passport i have to hide the fact that i have ever been to uk and they wont b able to find aswell coz i never had any biometrics with uk immigration aswell and got clean police record as i got my apco certificate aswell..so anyone who can suggest me what to do in this scenario? many thnx in advance i really need an advice no sarcasm plz.....thnx..... pla advise me the best way to avoid rejection
so i can start a new life again...its really importan