ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Suggestion

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ash_Sydney
Newly Registered

Need Suggestion

Post by Ash_Sydney » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 am

Dear All,
I am holding a student visa, living at Sydney from last two years. I have been studying (Master of Information System – 2 years course) from March 2010. My study will be finish within December 2011.
Before coming at Sydney I was a full time Software engineer from last 6 years. I finished Bachelor of Computer Science (4 years) in January 2004. From February 2004 to February 2010 I was working in IT as a full timer. When I was student I also worked in IT as a part timer from June 2001 to December 2003.
I have a valid ACS assessment, ACS PIM 3, Group A. I was assessed as a Software Engineer (ANZSCO code 261313).
I have a valid IELTS result, individual 6.
I have wife and two kids; they live in my home country.
My question is:
1. Can I apply for the PR 885 directly?
2. Is it ok to apply that ACS assessment or I have to reassess with my Australian Degree?
3. Will I get the overseas employment points 15? [as I worked 6 years full time + 2.5 years part time]
4. If I apply for TR in December, can I apply for my wife and kids after getting TR.

whyinsure
Newly Registered

Post by whyinsure » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 am

In terms of a business owner, income protection insurance for your employee could become positive appreciation from you to your employees. And this is a good strategy in human resources management for your company.