ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OVERSTAYER IN AUSTRALIA

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Glen28
Newly Registered

OVERSTAYER IN AUSTRALIA

Post by Glen28 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Hi there
well here is a short run down of my situation. I have currently overstayed my tourist visa by 12 months. I am in a defacto relationship and my partner is on a 4 year sponsored Visa.(to many details as to why I didn't go the sponsored visa as a defacto in the first place and as to why I am now in this situation) We have been together for 10 years. So now I am going to try get on to my partners visa as a defacto. We have all the eligible criteria paperwork/proof etc.. But there is a couple of things im scared about. My agent told me I may be accepted on to my partners visa but the department will need bank statements form me. Now I obviously did a couple of weeks work which will show up on my statements otherwise how would I survive? Will this hinder the case. will I be shown the door? has anybody any kind of information?

Glen28
Newly Registered

Post by Glen28 » Sun May 26, 2013 3:55 am

has anybody out there got any information please

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun May 26, 2013 9:14 am

Glen28, I'm sorry, but I don't have any information that might help with your question.

However, please note that this section of the forum is not frequented as much as other sections. You may find it more efficient to search for a more specific site dealing with Australia.