ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz. guide me about Visitor Visa

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rakeshmukeshmahesh
Newly Registered

plz. guide me about Visitor Visa

Post by rakeshmukeshmahesh » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:08 am

my agents told me that first we applied 48R application for visitor visa with the conditions that u can search the job and give interview..

after getting visa agents told me that we will arrange appointment letter to you and u can go for job to australia /melbourne.

There is a job in departmental store with the salary of Rs. 1,20,000/- approximately with accommodation only.

plz. guide me

and suggest me
Thank you to all

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 pm

I'm unclear how a working visa could be granted for a job in a store (insufficiently skilled, in most cases, except maybe in some regional areas) and it's also unclear how a visa officer will react if he thinks someone is planning to even look for work in Australia.

hourani99
Newly Registered

Post by hourani99 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:25 pm

You can not enter on a visit visa and go to job interviews.
At the interview, the first thing the employer asks you for is a copy of your visa to see if it allows you to work such as permanent residency visa, 457 visa, etc.
It is very strict here in Australia and a visit visa has a condition that you are not allowed to work.
For example if you tell immigration at the airport that you are here to look for work, they will refuse you entry into Australia.

Who ever told you that you can come to Australia on a visit visa and look for work or work, is a liar!