ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

State/Territory subclass 176

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sanjaywakhare

State/Territory subclass 176

Post by sanjaywakhare » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 pm

I want to apply for PR before July 2011, because after July 2011 I am not eligible.

I have read the subclass 176 pages on www.immi.gov.au to the best of my understanding. However, reading the content has confused me a bit. Please tell me is my understanding correct with the following points mentioned below:

1. We can apply to any of the state which have my occupation listed on their SOL.

2. PR application and state sponsorship application can be made in parallel.

3. State dept. will send the result to the DIAC with the TRN. The TNR (transaction reference number) will be generated for us when we fill in online PR application.

Please let me know is this true. I do not have much time for ACS assessment and then State sponsorship and then apply because till then I'll cross the July 2011 deadline.

So please confirm can I make state sponsor application and PR application in parallel?

Many Thanks
Sanju