ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK contractor on ILR applying for NZ Business Visa

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kams19

UK contractor on ILR applying for NZ Business Visa

Post by kams19 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:27 am

Hi,

I have an ILR in UK and working as contractor (Ltd Company director). Now the company where I work wants me to travel to New Zealand for business meetings. They are sponsoring my entire trip incl accommodation and travel.

I have invitation letter from New Zealand counterpart and UK company has filled the sponsorship form and would attach my bank statements, photographs with the application.

Do I need to show any of my limited company bank statements, documents etc? or should I just show the documents provided to me by the client.

Also my business visa application was twice rejected by US and once by Canada last year. the reason given to me was that I dont seem to have strong ties with my home country - I did not had ILR at that time. Will this affect my current business visa application for NZ?

Many thanks