ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed....any advice greatly appreciated

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Is there a way for me to be with my daughter?

yes
No votes
no
No votes

Total votes: 0

RobAmielia
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed....any advice greatly appreciated

Post by RobAmielia » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Rob and this is my unfortunate situation. I am English and have a daughter who is now almost 5. She is Australian and lives in Mildura, Vic with her Australian mother. We split up about 4 years ago but still get on well and I have always supplied for my daughter by sending money over every 2 weeks.

There is so much to take in when I try to research if I can readily get a visa and citizenship that I can simply not work it all out. I have talked to so many people before and it never seems clear cut. I am now in a position financially where I can pay for all costs etc and plan to move over there. But what I want to know is this is possible right? Who do you suggest the best people to get advice from are? Should I just make a appointment at the Australian embassy in London? Do you have any idea on prices and time lines?

This is so so important to me and any help, however small it might be would be so much appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance

Rob. :D