ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Was I unlawful in NZ then Why NZPolice KEPT my Passport?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lovebug99

Was I unlawful in NZ then Why NZPolice KEPT my Passport?

Post by lovebug99 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi,

Please Help me if anyone can guide me about this complicated situation.

Recently, I deported from NZ the reason was Being unlawful in New Zealand since 08/March/2011.

I was on student visa till Aug/2010.

I got police charges from my ex-g.f July/2010. I forgot to apply visa so I called The INZ (helpline) , suggested me to apply section 35a (I didn’t know, its limited purpose visa) I got limited Purpose visa for legal process about two months something.

On Feb/2011 I pleaded guilty about one charge out of three charges (assault with blunt instrument).
The immigration decline my limited purpose application about six months--"immigration- reply"

"You have previously been issued a one month limited visa to allow you to attend a court appearance and you are now requesting another six months “to stay lawfully during the court case.” We have received information that your court case has now been completed, that you plead guilty and have now been convicted. It appears that your original purpose has been achieved and you are not entitled to any further extension." April /2011.

I got letter about liable deportation from immigration, Hamilton. (I know immigration officer name) April/2011, I
Called immigration officer asked. “How I can live in the NZ or leave the NZ" My passports hold by Police, my case is still pending" if I try to leave country then Police put more charges on me. the officer did not give me satisfy answer.

Jun/2011 I visited Office of the Ombudsmen, Mr. Scott accepted my complain.("if my case is pending in Court then immigration NZ can not decline application")

23/Jun/2011 I got letter from him that he start investigation

08/Jul/2011 I got letter from Ms Margaret Marshall, Ombudsmen, Wellington. She accepted my two complain.
1. INZ gave me wrong visa Limited purpose visa.
2. The INZ should give me a visa while my case is in District Court.

She told me that try to resolve the complain by client complain resolution process of INZ. I followed the process.

I sent two complains letter to Deputy chief executive, Wellington. (1. INZ gave me wrong visa "Limited purpose visa" 2. INZ not extended my visa while case is still pending)

14/Sep/2011 I got reply form Deputy Chief Executive, Wellington. (Reply- "It has temporarily been misplaced, and we apologies for that. The Department is currently in the process of location it. when it is located, the Department will advise you that it has been found, and will action it as quickly as possible"- Anne Clarke)

16/Sep/2011 I got jail about 7months. (I released after 86days because of early Christmas permition)

20/sep/2011 I got reply by email from Immigration, Hamilton. (Decision-" We have decided to refuse to consider your request. Section 61 of the immigration Act 2009 provides that no reasons are necessary because the decision is at the absolute discretion of the decision maker) at this time I was in Jail. I know just today when I checked my email.

12/Oct/2011 immigration officer, Nicole Wilson served me a deportation order (based on Unlawful in NZ)

I tried to explain that how much I put effort to communicate with immigration, Ombudsman second I wasn’t run away from immigration. " I explained all the situation to INZ I didn’t try to hide anything" she did not listen anything.

She said I am serving you deportation order based that you was unlawfully in NZ, not on your conviction.

(I don’t know how I was unlawfully in NZ while my court case wasn't finish, Technical I was lawfully in NZ because of my bail condition and it was judge order that "I have to live on particular address" second I would like to says NZ police kept me illegally in NZ for legal matter)

They did not give me time to sort out my belongings such as Car, Computers, Jewelry .., etc. please help me how to I can remove deportation order against my name.
(My partner is NZ citizen, she is living in Auckland).

- I have all the documents copy and name of officers whom I contacted. I noted all the dates when I sent the letter to Authorities.

Thank you.
SS
[/b] :evil:

Aucklandoverstayer

Re: Was I unlawful in NZ then Why NZPolice KEPT my Passport?

Post by Aucklandoverstayer » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Was Nicole Wilson laughing at you in the interview ? or at any time ?

lovebug99

Post by lovebug99 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 am

Yes, she was.
can you help me in this matter?

Aucklandoverstayer

Post by Aucklandoverstayer » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello. nope i cant help you in this matter sorry you need to make a complaint about nicole wilsons behavor, inz know about her behavor its come to there attention this will hopefully get her sacked and she can become a traffic warden you can make a complant on the inz complants page you need to make sure it goes to compliance at the auckland branch if you find you hit a brick wall get back to me and i will them tell you your next steps, wilson i dont see you laughing no more :D

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:44 pm

I've banned and deleted both of these due to the person(s) they are naming.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.