ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Words of Wisdom for indians who are applying for NZ Immi

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

palomi
Newly Registered

Words of Wisdom for indians who are applying for NZ Immi

Post by palomi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 am

Here I want to share worst and unforgettable incident that happened in my life. Normally I use Gmail id for my mail communication, I used to get so many unwanted mails daily from jobportals, shopping, property, news etc. Usually I have a practice of selecting all these unwanted mails at once and will delete them. When I applied for Newzealand immigration I had given my Gmail id for communication. I have received the mail from Newzealand immigration, but I have noticed it as daily I have practice of deleting unwanted mails by selecting at once. In that Newzealand immigration mail also selected and deleted from my mail box which was not in my notice. After 3 months I came to know Newzealand immigration had sent my mail, but no use already the damage was happened. So, my sincere advise to all the people who apply for Newzealand immigration is to follow below steps.
1. create new email id and it should be used only for the purpose of communicating Newzealand immigration.
2. It is better to have email id as yourname.nz@email.com . So, that you will not forgot your mail id.
3. Please don’t share password to any one and it should be complex.
4. If you want to forward mails from this new email id to regular email id, it can be done by logging into your account and going to the settings option.

palomi
Newly Registered

same mistake

Post by palomi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:47 am

Yaar, mainey bhi yehi galthi kee hai

Should have opened a new e mail id like suggested, was over confident

Sammmmeeeee problem, mail went to spam and never got out

Should have followed this instrcion