ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgment Letter AN6(2) instead of AN6(1)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Malik44

Acknowledgment Letter AN6(2) instead of AN6(1)

Post by Malik44 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Hi Moderators and seniors,
I applied my naturalisation with 5+1 year residency in the middle of Feb 2016 via NCS. My wife already got her Naturalisation Certificate and British Passport in Nov 2015.
in AN form there is one section in which applicant has to fill the details of spouse and I filled it accordingly.
I also speak to NCS representative I am applying my own not on the basis of my spouse on 5 years basis and he crosed that option on the form as well.
But today when I recieved home office acknowledgement letter it mentioning AN6(2) instead of AN6(1)
As I did not included our marriage certificate & her Passport copy with my application.
is it wise send them these documents or wait for the home office to request these documents ?

Malik44

Re: Acknowledgment Letter AN6(2) instead of AN6(1)

Post by Malik44 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Any one have similar situation or Moderators please respond thanks
I send my application under AN6(1) but Home Office treating as AN6(2)
do I need to send Marriage Certficate and copy of Spouse Passport ? or wait for Home Office to request the documents .

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Malik44 wrote:Any one have similar situation or Moderators please respond thanks
I send my application under AN6(1) but Home Office treating as AN6(2)
do I need to send Marriage Certficate and copy of Spouse Passport ? or wait for Home Office to request the documents .
I seem to recall members reporting similar case/s.
You may find some if you search in the forum.

Here's an example:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... %20mistake

From memory, the root cause in that case was a simple typo on part of HO.

Suggest wait for HO to contact you if they need something.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mrdell80
Newly Registered

Post by mrdell80 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Hello, I have the same issue. AN6(2) instead of AN6(1). Do i need to contact the HO? How did it end?
Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:27 pm

mrdell80 wrote:Hello, I have the same issue. AN6(2) instead of AN6(1). Do i need to contact the HO? How did it end?
Thanks.
Instead of tagging your single line question onto older threads, suggest either start your own topic with your circumstances or continue in any existing related topic you already have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.