ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on filling form B(OTA)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

10hamilton
Newly Registered

Advice on filling form B(OTA)

Post by 10hamilton » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Greetings,

I'm new to this forum and would be grateful to your advice. I will be applying for British Citizenship through registration soon. I am a BN(O) holder and have got ILR last year through holding a WP for five years.
I need some help in filling in the B(OTA) form.

On p.9 Section 3, subsection 3.5 under Good Character Requirement:
It asks me about the tax office reference or address of tax office. Is it referred to the Inland Revenue office? Or, does it mean the address of the payroll of my employer?

Many thanks!

Ann H.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Re: Advice on filling form B(OTA)

Post by joelondon » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:06 pm

10hamilton wrote:Greetings,

I'm new to this forum and would be grateful to your advice. I will be applying for British Citizenship through registration soon. I am a BN(O) holder and have got ILR last year through holding a WP for five years.
I need some help in filling in the B(OTA) form.

On p.9 Section 3, subsection 3.5 under Good Character Requirement:
It asks me about the tax office reference or address of tax office. Is it referred to the Inland Revenue office? Or, does it mean the address of the payroll of my employer?

Many thanks!

Ann H.
it mean the address of the payroll of your employer...usually you find the address on the back of the pay slip and the reference number on the P60 if u have one ..or you could ask your employer to give you the reference number ...they should do ...and good luck for the process ...all the best ;)

10hamilton
Newly Registered

Post by 10hamilton » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Thank you very much for the information! :D

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:51 pm

10hamilton wrote:Thank you very much for the information! :D
good luck dude :) all the best with your application !!!