A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation
Moderators: EUsmileWEallsmile, ca.funke, Amber_, sushdmehta, John, ChetanOjha, batleykhan, push, JAJ, Casa, archigabe, vinny, Obie, sbrennan
My son (3 years 5 months) received british naturalisation certificate in Sept'12. (Both me n wife on ILR). He is in India now. He has an Indian passport with ILR stamp.
We would like to apply for his British passport from India.
1) has anyone applied through the foc route? If so, could you kindly explain the process - I have gone through the requirements. On of the documents is hospital records. Is this definitely required?
2) is he able to return to UK with the Indian passport. ( say we decide to apply for his British passport in UK.
3) any advice welcome.
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:30 pm
Return to British Citizenship
- British Passport Application for a minor currently abroad
by 80sBaby » Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 am
- 634 Views
- 3 Replies
- Last post by 80sBaby
Thu May 17, 2012 3:02 pm
- British Passport for baby abroad Parents on ILR
by ric1982 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 pm
- 1270 Views
- 5 Replies
- Last post by ric1982
Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:47 pm
- British passport for a child born abroad?
by summer08 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:41 am
- 325 Views
- 3 Replies
- Last post by Amber_
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 pm
- Born abroad second generation: British Passport
by DieselD » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:25 am
- 198 Views
- 1 Replies
- Last post by vinny
Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:47 am
- applying for british passport for a child abroad
by jejo0813 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm
- 180 Views
- 4 Replies
- Last post by jejo0813
Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:21 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: arsenik1973, smarty12 and 21 guests