ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DRIVING OFFENCE LC20

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

north123
Newly Registered

DRIVING OFFENCE LC20

Post by north123 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:41 am

Hi Friends,
1)I have a driving conviction LC20 which was happened in feb2010, the police officer doesn't have access to issue FPN on the spot because of im driving on international LIc. Then summons came from court and issued 3 points on LIC and £60 fine.

2) I got ILR in july 2013 , I haven't disclose in ILR form because its FPN through court which I thought on posting ILR form.

3) Now im planning to apply For BC by end of this month, so will I want to disclose my offences in the form ?

4) The 3 year period has ended on feb13 and still the points and fine will be there on counterpart until feb2014 and finally

5) If I disclose now the caseworker will question me why you haven't disclose when you apply while ILR ?

I have gone through different threads, not sure what to do at this time.
Please give some valuable suggestions.

Thank you,
North123.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:45 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.