ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea citizen with british siblings. Citizenship elligibillity

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Naanco
Newly Registered

Eea citizen with british siblings. Citizenship elligibillity

Post by Naanco » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:06 am

Hello dear frieands im greek citizen with british siblings and i am mentally ill . i would like to ask am i elligible for dual citizenship? Thank you in advance!!! :D

Casa

Re: Eea citizen with british siblings. Citizenship elligibil

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:16 am

Unfortunately you don't qualify for British citizenship through brothers or sisters.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Naanco
Newly Registered

Post by Naanco » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Thank you for quick reply, one more quastion though if our mother take citizenship for my siblings, she herself has greek citizenship can i get it too through her?

Naanco
Newly Registered

Post by Naanco » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Casa wrote:Unfortunately you don't qualify for British citizenship through brothers or sisters.
Thank you for quick reply, one more quastion though if our mother take citizenship for my siblings, she herself has greek citizenship can i get it too through her?

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:23 pm

No