ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expired Ielts for BC Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Expired Ielts for BC Application

Post by Route to ILR » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Hi Members.

I Passed my ielts test in April 2014 and acquired ILR in june 2015 using the same ielts test. Now my ielts test has expired and from November we have to give new SELT exam to fulfill English test requirement.

My question is do i need to do a new Selt test for BC application or i can use the expired ielts which i submitted with my ILR application?

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: Expired Ielts for BC Application

Post by Route to ILR » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:08 am

Route to ILR wrote:Hi Members.

I Passed my ielts test in April 2014 and acquired ILR in june 2015 using the same ielts test. Now my ielts test has expired and from November we have to give new SELT exam to fulfill English test requirement.

My question is do i need to do a new Selt test for BC application or i can use the expired ielts which i submitted with my ILR application?
Anyone?