ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hsmpjr
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by hsmpjr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 am

Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: 1 Year ILR + 2 years Tier 1 General + 3 years HSMP
Method of application: NCS Swindon
Date of application: 23/02/2015
Date of receipt by UKBA: 24/02/2015
Date of debit of fees:02/03/2015
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 03/03/2015(By E-Mail)
Date of receipt of approval:waiting
Date of Ceremony:waiting
Last edited by hsmpjr on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:38 am

navodwickra wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:
waiz89k wrote:
I am not pointing out or picking up anyone here but these 1 week/2 weeks approvals seem unreal to me when there r people waiting for ages. Rules are/should be same for everyone, If HO is doing extra scrutiny (coz of that famous report on 11 Dec) for one then it should be done for all. OR does anybody have any idea that what is the logic or reason behind not doing it for everyone???
2 weeks approval. Belive me here are some trolls. Not possible in 2 weeks. So dont pay attention to these 2 weeks.
Average wait is 2 to 3 months. Confirmed with ukvi contact centres.
I don't like anyone calling me a troll specially not in a matter like this.

I will post an image of the acknowledgement letter tonight since I don't have it in the office
Hi. navodwickra

Dont take it serious. it was a joke. we all knows their is no such premium service for naturalisation.
no one calling you troll. Be happy and congratulations

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:02 am

PAK321 wrote: Hi. navodwickra

Dont take it serious. it was a joke. we all knows their is no such premium service for naturalisation.
No worries man and thanks. Did you apply as well?

Res
Mood:
Romania

Post by Res » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 am

If I request my passport to be returned before any decision has been made will affect my application? Has anyone done it?
Thanks

happyguy82

Post by happyguy82 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 pm

hsmpjr wrote:Application Timeline
Date of debit of fees:03/03/2015
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: waiting
How did you get onto HSMP 6 years ago? Tier-1 G had already replaced HSMP for quite a while preceding that date. Unless you applied earlier and your stay started later?

lovebritishweather
Newly Registered

Post by lovebritishweather » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Res wrote:If I request my passport to be returned before any decision has been made will affect my application? Has anyone done it?
Thanks
Hi
I applied in july last year, requested my passport back in november, got it in january, had 2 call several times. marriage cert was damaged. still waiting for approval.
if u request your docs back itdoes not have to affect yoyr application as far as i know. good luck!

Res
Mood:
Romania

Post by Res » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:51 pm

lovebritishweather wrote:
Res wrote:If I request my passport to be returned before any decision has been made will affect my application? Has anyone done it?
Thanks
Hi
I applied in july last year, requested my passport back in november, got it in january, had 2 call several times. marriage cert was damaged. still waiting for approval.
if u request your docs back itdoes not have to affect yoyr application as far as i know. good luck!

Thanks. So many get their approval in weeks and some have to wait months with no answer what so ever ....is frustrating. Good luck

hsmpjr
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpjr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:35 pm

happyguy82 wrote:
hsmpjr wrote:Application Timeline
Date of debit of fees:03/03/2015
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: waiting
How did you get onto HSMP 6 years ago? Tier-1 G had already replaced HSMP for quite a while preceding that date. Unless you applied earlier and your stay started later?
I have applied for HSMP in 2006, got approval in sep 2006 but visa was declined. I have sent an appeal which took long time but eventually I won the appeal and got visa in June 2007 but 1st year I did not stay in UK hence I had to go for two extensions for 5 yr qualifying period.

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 pm

navodwickra wrote:
PAK321 wrote: Hi. navodwickra

No worries man and thanks. Did you apply as well?
Yes i applied on 17th Dec , you can see my timeline in excel sheet.
i requested my documents back and got it with in a week this month, I had only payment reference number of my application which was showing in acknowledgment letter now the letter with my documents shows my case reference number and they thanking me to provide documents for supporting my application. Also they gives me phone number, fax number and email address to contact with them if necessary and also giving me sample details which will be showing in my Citizenship certificate like name , DOB and Place OB they asking to inform them if details are incorrect.
Lets see how long they takes more.

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi,

I requested home office for my documents they share with we some frequently asked questions, the people who still waiting for acknowledgment letters please read below

POST APPLICATION QUERIES

Will receipt of my application be acknowledged?

You should receive an acknowledgement within six weeks. If you have not received an acknowledgement within eight weeks please email us at: FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk giving your full name date of birth and address.

How long will it take for my application to be decided?

We aim to conclude 100% of applications within six months of receipt. If you applied more than six months ago, you can check the progress of your application by calling our Contact Centre on 0300 123 2253 or by emailing us at: FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

its a very long questions sheet, i cant paste all here. I think it will help

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:18 pm

PAK321 wrote:
i requested my documents back and got it with in a week this month, I had only payment reference number of my application which was showing in acknowledgment letter now the letter with my documents shows my case reference number and they thanking me to provide documents for supporting my application. Also they gives me phone number, fax number and email address to contact with them if necessary and also giving me sample details which will be showing in my Citizenship certificate like name , DOB and Place OB they asking to inform them if details are incorrect.
I really hope you will get it soon and I haven't got a clue how do they respond to some with in few weeks and some within few months. Was you application straight forward?

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Please update your details on the excel file and
esmsi wrote:I try to make a excel sheet where everybody's time will be there.
Please update there . Please do not put your real name or any personal information there.

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:52 pm

navodwickra wrote:
PAK321 wrote:
I really hope you will get it soon and I haven't got a clue how do they respond to some with in few weeks and some within few months. Was you application straight forward?
yes very straight forward, no criminal record, no driving offences nothing , nearly 12 years in this country only 15 days outside country in last 5 years.

BeenThruItAll
Newly Registered

Post by BeenThruItAll » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Its quite ironic that those that are helping others by posting their timelines are being called trolls by certain individuals. It has even resulted in one of poster feeling the need to post his personal info to proof himself. I'm sure many others that posted their timelines recently can also supply proofs but you have to got understand there is nothing to gain for posting. People post on here to help others and those individuals that refuse to accept that recent applications are being approved within 2-3 weeks and just deterring other potential posters from wanting to offer their personal timeline on here. There are only a few trolls here and its clear who they really are.

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm

BeenThruItAll wrote:Its quite ironic that those that are helping others by posting their timelines are being called trolls by certain individuals. It has even resulted in one of poster feeling the need to post his personal info to proof himself. I'm sure many others that posted their timelines recently can also supply proofs but you have to got understand there is nothing to gain for posting. People post on here to help others and those individuals that refuse to accept that recent applications are being approved within 2-3 weeks and just deterring other potential posters from wanting to offer their personal timeline on here. There are only a few trolls here and its clear who they really are.
Hi BeenThruItAll,

Things are settle down here, why you trying to put fuel in a fire. there is no need to call others trolls here. you have to understand how people frustrated here. Plz try to help others rather than make them fight each other.
Thanks

happyguy82

Post by happyguy82 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:23 pm

PAK321 wrote:
BeenThruItAll wrote:Its quite ironic that those that are helping others by posting their timelines are being called trolls by certain individuals. It has even resulted in one of poster feeling the need to post his personal info to proof himself. I'm sure many others that posted their timelines recently can also supply proofs but you have to got understand there is nothing to gain for posting. People post on here to help others and those individuals that refuse to accept that recent applications are being approved within 2-3 weeks and just deterring other potential posters from wanting to offer their personal timeline on here. There are only a few trolls here and its clear who they really are.
Hi BeenThruItAll,

Things are settle down here, why you trying to put fuel in a fire. there is no need to call others trolls here. you have to understand how people frustrated here. Plz try to help others rather than make them fight each other.
Thanks
He isn't the one calling others trolls.

BeenThruItAll
Newly Registered

Post by BeenThruItAll » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:08 pm

happyguy82 wrote:
PAK321 wrote:
Hi BeenThruItAll,

Thanks
Exactly. Since PAK321 didn't understand the message I was trying to convey, I'll just be more straightforward and quote the people that called us trolls and started all this. The rest of us are trying to help everyone. These few bad apple(s) are ruining a nice thing for everyone else.
Exact quotes below. Have a look and you can all tell which individual(s) is the one causing problems.

PAK321 wrote:
[b]imraniqbal2010[/b] wrote:Hi everyone,

I have noticed that so many applicant got there citizenship approved within 2-3weeks which seems pretty much impossible especially that nearly all of them are newly registered on this site. Why would anyone register here a month after their application has been sent just to inform others how quickly they got approval. I hope they are not just trolls.

you are right, may be some people playing here with different ids, seems suspicious to me too.

[b]imraniqbal2010[/b] wrote:
waiz89k wrote: I am not pointing out or picking up anyone here but these 1 week/2 weeks approvals seem unreal to me when there r people waiting for ages. Rules are/should be same for everyone, If HO is doing extra scrutiny (coz of that famous report on 11 Dec) for one then it should be done for all. OR does anybody have any idea that what is the logic or reason behind not doing it for everyone???

2 weeks approval. Belive me here are some trolls. Not possible in 2 weeks. So dont pay attention to these 2 weeks.
Average wait is 2 to 3 months. Confirmed with ukvi contact centres.

serena80
Newly Registered

Post by serena80 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I want to know your feedback regards the NCS, I am about to apply for the citizenship for my husband but not sure if to apply directly or go through NCS. Only reason why we dont want apply directly is that we dont want to handover his passport as we have holiday planned for India in August and also dont want to take the risk that it goes lost. On the other hand we heard that even if you apply via NCS HO might ask to see the passport.
Could you please let me know if this happened to you and share your experience please so that we can decide?

Many Thanks

BeenThruItAll
Newly Registered

Post by BeenThruItAll » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 pm

serena80 wrote:Hi,

I am new to this forum. I want to know your feedback regards the NCS, I am about to apply for the citizenship for my husband but not sure if to apply directly or go through NCS. Only reason why we dont want apply directly is that we dont want to handover his passport as we have holiday planned for India in August and also dont want to take the risk that it goes lost. On the other hand we heard that even if you apply via NCS HO might ask to see the passport.
Could you please let me know if this happened to you and share your experience please so that we can decide?

Many Thanks
It was discussed pages back. If you go through NCS, they take copies of your documents and return them to you. So it won't get lost and you'll have your passport in hand in case of emergency travel plans. If you apply direct, you can still request your documents to be sent back to you during the application process by filling in a form which takes about 1 week. So going NCS route is safer, you just have to pay for their service.

funnyboi

Post by funnyboi » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:03 am

I have a question..Can I still go away (Holiday) for around 4 weeks while my application is still waiting at HO for decision? I have made my application though NCS so I have still got my passport now.

If so, how long am I allow to be out of the country? Won't I have problem when I come back? Do I still need to inform HO about this travel or etc?

Thanks

amer115
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application processing timelines

Post by amer115 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:05 am

Hi everyone here (( listen up all of you I need your help now ))
I applied for ILR application on :
Method of application: via mail recorded delivery
Date of application: 16.02.2015
Method of payment: debit card
Date of receipt By UKBA: 17.02.2015
Date of debit of fee: waiting till this moment 04.03.2015 02:04 am
Date of receipt of acknowledgement :waiting
Date of receipt of approval: waiting

There are any one tell me what is going on
Tariq

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:13 am

BeenThruItAll wrote:
happyguy82 wrote:
PAK321 wrote:
Hi BeenThruItAll,

Thanks
Exactly. Since PAK321 didn't understand the message I was trying to convey, I'll just be more straightforward and quote the people that called us trolls and started all this. The rest of us are trying to help everyone. These few bad apple(s) are ruining a nice thing for everyone else.
Exact quotes below. Have a look and you can all tell which individual(s) is the one causing problems.

PAK321 wrote:
[b]imraniqbal2010[/b] wrote:Hi everyone,

I have noticed that so many applicant got there citizenship approved within 2-3weeks which seems pretty much impossible especially that nearly all of them are newly registered on this site. Why would anyone register here a month after their application has been sent just to inform others how quickly they got approval. I hope they are not just trolls.

you are right, may be some people playing here with different ids, seems suspicious to me too.

my deer you didnt understand my message you quoted, did i said any one troll? it was just opinion, no matter you agree or not.
Are you playing troll role here? if not than why jumping up and down? no one reacts but only you trying to go around and around. if you dont agree with any opinion than write your opinion rather than calling troll others here and supporting them. I hope you understand the point now.

happyguy82

Post by happyguy82 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:31 am

funnyboi wrote:I have a question..Can I still go away (Holiday) for around 4 weeks while my application is still waiting at HO for decision? I have made my application though NCS so I have still got my passport now.

If so, how long am I allow to be out of the country? Won't I have problem when I come back? Do I still need to inform HO about this travel or etc?

Thanks
I think so. HO is only concerned about your holiday absence dates and periods prior to your application date. On the form it always says so.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:35 am

Hi BeenThruItAll,

Thanks[/quote]

He isn't the one calling others trolls.[/quote]

PAK321 wrote: you are right, may be some people playing here with different ids, seems suspicious to me too.

[b]imraniqbal2010[/b] wrote:
waiz89k wrote: I am not pointing out or picking up anyone here but these 1 week/2 weeks approvals seem unreal to me when there r people waiting for ages. Rules are/should be same for everyone, If HO is doing extra scrutiny (coz of that famous report on 11 Dec) for one then it should be done for all. OR does anybody have any idea that what is the logic or reason behind not doing it for everyone???

Hey you been thru all,

If you are not a troll why your mule is burning. I am sure you got something fishy in u.
here some ppl have more than one id. Hope its not you.
if someone has doubt abt anything better to get it cleared.
But some stupid trolls dont understand. So keep ur dirty mule shut. And u dont need to reply. Piss off

Racye14
Newly Registered

Post by Racye14 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:09 am

I so wish that everyone would apply the "GOOD CHARACTER" element that is a prerequisite of being a British Citizen on this public forum also.