ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Application Form and Section 3

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Passport Application Form and Section 3

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Hi folks,

I am filling up the first British Passport application form after naturalization .I have got couple of confusions.Please can someone elaborate to me.

1: In the Section 3 it says about previous passports.I have three passports in total.Two are Expired one and one current passport.So should i just send the current passport alone or all the three including the expired one's.(They are just expired not Cancelled).

2: Do i also need to send the ILR BRP card too.?

3:I have not got my parents date of marriage.So should i leave that blank.I have put all the rest of the details for my parents.

Thanks in anticipation !

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Passport Application Form and Section 3

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 pm

1. You only need to send your current passport - page 12/13 of the guide, follow the 'naturalisation' row under the point 2. Also see link below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... ml#p592356

2. No, you don't have to send the BRP, it is not relevant to a passport application

3. Just put 'date not known'
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:54 pm

CR001 wrote:1. You only need to send your current passport - page 12/13 of the guide, follow the 'naturalisation' row under the point 2. Also see link below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... ml#p592356

2. No, you don't have to send the BRP, it is not relevant to a passport application

3. Just put 'date not known'

Thanks for the answer.

can HR Manager be counter signatory .How should she counter sign the pic.I mean just Date and Signature will be enough at the back of he pic.OR She need to put the below complete sentence.

‘I certify that this is a true likeness of [title and full name]

please clarify.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:42 am

Please read the guidance notes for passport applications. All the information, including what referee needs to write on the back of photo, is included.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.