ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advice me about the documents for naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

apple82
Newly Registered

Please advice me about the documents for naturalisation

Post by apple82 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 pm

I am due to apply for naturalisation after 14 feb so was wondering about what documents I need to send with the form.

I came here in feb 2008 on student visa
which was changed to marriage visa in july 2009
I got ILR in Aug 2011

I am married to ILR holder who for some reason dont want/need british citizenship so I am applying for myself only. We are living togather, and we are on benefits.

I will be really greatful if someone guide me exactly what papers I will need to send please. thanks.

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Please advice me about the documents for naturalisation

Post by vinitmanu » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:15 pm

apple82 wrote:I am due to apply for naturalisation after 14 feb so was wondering about what documents I need to send with the form.

I came here in feb 2008 on student visa
which was changed to marriage visa in july 2009
I got ILR in Aug 2011

I am married to ILR holder who for some reason dont want/need british citizenship so I am applying for myself only. We are living togather, and we are on benefits.

I will be really greatful if someone guide me exactly what papers I will need to send please. thanks.
Last page of the form AN mention the documents required. Also, read guide AN thoroughly.
Life's too short .. Take it easy !