ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUGEE ROUTE TO CITIZENSHIP AFTER OCTOBER 2013

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

REFUGEE ROUTE TO CITIZENSHIP AFTER OCTOBER 2013

Post by babe_khyber » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello member`s,
I have made appointment with NCS the lady says at the day of your appointment bring a AN and MN1 with the both travel document the one is expired and the other valid but problem is arise when she told any gape will be covering in a letter which is I don`t have because it is not my fault we have applied on time but the home office issue my new travel document after 14 month the expired one that is why how can I prove why I have gape. secondly she also said bring his birth certificate as well which is I don`t have at the movement. what can I do please help us.
best wishes
babe khyber

Just Wondering

Re: REFUGEE ROUTE TO CITIZENSHIP AFTER OCTOBER 2013

Post by Just Wondering » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:18 am

Why do you not have your child's birth certificate? For MN1 registration, you are required to submit a number of documents (see page 32 http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... de_mn1.pdf). One of which is your child's birth certificate.

Also, I am not sure I understand your issue regarding the gap in travel documents. Do you have a letter from the Home Office that accompanied the new travel document? Or the receipt of the application being submitted? What do you have?

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Re: REFUGEE ROUTE TO CITIZENSHIP AFTER OCTOBER 2013

Post by babe_khyber » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:35 am

thank you for reply yes I have both acknowledgement letter from the home office. Secondly as a refugee in 2006 we were came in uk and we did not went to back my home since then that is why I don`t have birth certificate in here that is why. last year when I have got ILR status I applied for my children MN1 but the home office granted just issue one for child who were born here the other two child were refused in the letter home office mention just the children are born out side uk and the parent are not british I don`t think so this is the best intrust of child. should you waiting for a full year after ILR they didn`t mention his birth certificate even if they want to then they requested for further evidence or documents. Thanks.
babe khyber :? :?