ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding ESOL test for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sofia41216
Newly Registered

regarding ESOL test for Naturalisation

Post by sofia41216 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi,

I am eligible to apply for naturalisation end of August 2013. I already passed my test LIFE IN UK last year to apply for ILR. I am not coming from english speaking county and havent got education from UK university. Do i need to pass ESOL test for naturalisation ?

Sofia

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Re: regarding ESOL test for Naturalisation

Post by babe_khyber » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:07 pm

sofia41216 wrote:Hi,

I am eligible to apply for naturalisation end of August 2013. I already passed my test LIFE IN UK last year to apply for ILR. I am not coming from english speaking county and havent got education from UK university. Do i need to pass ESOL test for naturalisation ?

Sofia
If you aplying before 28/Oct/2013 you should be fine with life in the uk test certificate.just click in the form you filfull the requaird at the ILR stage. Good lock
babe khyber