ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffic offence & British Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

s33aka
Newly Registered

Traffic offence & British Citizenship

Post by s33aka » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:10 pm

hi there can i apply for the British citizenship if i have recent driving convection's like speeding and defective tyre(s) i have got 6 points on my full uk licence ?
DATE OF OFFENCES FEBRUARY 2015 AND OCTOBER 2014

s33aka
Newly Registered

Re: Traffic offence & British Citizenship

Post by s33aka » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:12 pm

s33aka wrote:hi there can i apply for the British citizenship if i have recent driving convection's like speeding and defective tyre(s) i have got 6 points on my full uk licence ?
DATE OF OFFENCES FEBRUARY 2015 AND OCTOBER 2014

kharabhath
Newly Registered

Post by kharabhath » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Hi

Please check the following

1. your "date of conviction" must be outside the last 3 years from the date of your application
(example: dt of application : 24/02/2016 ; date of conviction must be BLANK or before 24/02/2013)

2. total number of traffic offences must not be more than ONE in last 12 months.

lastly, if the above rule is not satisfied - your NCS agent would not forward the application - so, you would only loose £50 instead of £1000+

Good luck

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Were you convicted at court/plead guilty for those offences?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.