ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffic offence information

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1_again

Traffic offence information

Post by tier1_again » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:33 pm

I recently applied for BC. I have not got any sort of traffic offence or any other conviction till date.
I do a lot of miles and I think I was recently photographed by police as I did not have my lights on while driving on a motorway. My car has auto lights ( you cannot turn it off manually) and it must have switched off while I came off a bend. I realised it was swicthed off as soon as I was flashed and truned it .

Anyone has any idea if I can find any information on traffic offence that the police are in the middle of processing ( I am aware that I am supposed to get a letter within 14 days if they want to prosecute) but ideally I will like to find out beforehand.

If anyone has any experience of finding out facts about motoring offences from the authorities that will be most helpful.

sparsh

Re: Traffic offence information

Post by sparsh » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:10 pm

You did not worry, as for ur application is concerned, you have already made it right? So there is nothing to worry as there were no offences at the time of ur application.

tier1_again

Post by tier1_again » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:30 pm

I thought that any such violations need to be informed to HO during the processing as well. CAn someone confirm?

Regards

blessedtoday

Post by blessedtoday » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:38 am

You do not need to worry, at the point of application you answered truthfully by saying you have no convcitions or offences, this has happened after you have submitted your application try not to worry and patiently wait for the decision

ArnedjaHoich
Newly Registered

стоимость аренда авто в оаэ

Post by ArnedjaHoich » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 am

Отсутствие личного транспортного средства, не взирая на наличие прав универсального международного образца, считается распространенной проблемой граждан, что прилетели в Дубай для проведения отпуска или по делам, связанным с бизнесом. Мало кто знает, но россиянам, равно как и жителям восточноевропейских государств, доступна такая услуга как прокат авто дубай .

Мы предлагаем вам навестить сайт нашей компании и воспользоваться самыми выгодными предложениями по аренде машины в Арабских Эмиратах.

У нас в распоряжении есть набор из десятков моделей авто: начиная от транспорта премиального класса и заканчивая дешевыми легковыми машинами. С помощью удобного пользовательского интерфейса вы можете заказать авто онлайн и авто будет ожидать вас на выходе из терминала аэропорта!