ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trinity College B1.1 Certificate-Award Reference Number

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jasb_003

Trinity College B1.1 Certificate-Award Reference Number

Post by jasb_003 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi,

Can anyone please confirm that where is the award reference number mentioned on trinity college certificate of GESE Grade 5 Level B1.1 certificate.
At the bottom of certificate they have a qualification accreditation number and another number after that.
Just need to confirm which is actually award reference number out of these two numbers.

Thanks

DrzPhD
Newly Registered

Re: Trinity College B1.1 Certificate-Award Reference Number

Post by DrzPhD » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi,

I was filling out the form for my wife. I had this confusion as well and I called 3 times Trinity College to found out more. Now I can confirm you the 'Award Reference Number' would be the last number out of two which starts with 1-44 NOT the number starts with 500.

Hope this helps!
Good luck!

jasb_003

Post by jasb_003 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Did u also fill up the BRP part especially the question 6.12 assuming you have been issued a brp card at time of ilr.

mianrm

Post by mianrm » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:35 pm

i applied yesterday through NCS and had a confusion on it , so i left it blank

The lady told me there is always issues regarding this reference no, so best option is to leave it empty if going through NCS

OR

they fill this field with either reference number mentioned on it to prove your identity, like driving lic, passport etc.

Also if you see left hand bottom corner , you will see 3 numbers , you can put that one along with above identity reference number.

hope this helps
Date of application Delivered (16/04/2015)
Date of Approval: 16/10/2015 dated:12/10
Date of Private Ceremony Booked: 20 / 10 / 2015

syedfarhatraza
Newly Registered

Post by syedfarhatraza » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Changes in rule always bring some difficulties in the beginning.
At the moment this is big concern which number may be used as reference in application form for Citizenship.
This is responsibility of Trinity College that number must be stated on the form in the same sequence as it is being asked in application form.