ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which documents are required

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

heavens
Newly Registered

Which documents are required

Post by heavens » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:23 am

My wife is about to apply for BC as a spouse of BC. She is currently on ILR and is house wife so can someone please confirm the list of documents required for her application. The list I could think of is:

Application form
Payment slip (with Bankers Draft)
Passport
LIUK result
Husband's Passport
Marriage Certificate

Is anything else required ?

She has got an appointment with NCS so we don't to miss any documents and hence losing the NCS fee. Any help would be appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:22 pm

and her BRP showing ILR (unless ILR is in her passport) otherwise, that is all she will need
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

heavens
Newly Registered

Post by heavens » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:31 pm

[quote="CR001"]and her BRP showing ILR (unless ILR is in her passport) otherwise, that is all she will need[/quote]

Thanks CR001. She has her ILR stamped on passport