ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Agents for Express Entry to Canada from Bangalore, India

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vijaykdwivedi
Newly Registered

Agents for Express Entry to Canada from Bangalore, India

Post by vijaykdwivedi » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am a software professional with around 15+ years of professional experience. Mostly I have experience in telecom, network security and embedded domain. I have played various roles in my professional career from software engineer to Director engineering.I have been in engineering management role for past 7 years. During this period I worked for 10+ organizations.
I am from Bangalore, India and exploring the possibility of migrating to Canada through express entry. I have following queries related to this.
1. I will be completing 40 years soon ( 6 more months ).
2. How much money I need to spend if I am approaching through this route for immigration?
3. How much time is needed?
4. Which agents/consultancies are there in Bangalore, India who could help me in completing express entry visa procedure? If anyone with first hand experience could share their experience and recommendations.
5. I am Engineering Graduate as well as has Executive-Management degree.
6. In past I immigrated to UK on HSMP in 2006 but I had to return back to India just after 6 months as I felt there is no clarity of HSMP holders in UK at that time.

Thank you so much for your kind support.

Warm Regards
Vijay

noajthan

Re: Agents for Express Entry to Canada from Bangalore, India

Post by noajthan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:22 pm

#4 Kindly note that, as per Board T&Cs, unsolicited and unfettered advertising will not be acceptable in response to this question.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

vijaykdwivedi
Newly Registered

Post by vijaykdwivedi » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:00 am

Hi Guys,
Can you please share your personal experience? I am sure there might be many who could respond to my queries.
Warm Regards
Vijay

amarumnik
Newly Registered

Post by amarumnik » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Hi Vijay,

Try assessing yourself with a consultant or online. They will be able to advice. You might have to shell out around 2-3 lakhs for the whole process. But is all depends on which province wants you. Good luck.

rahulrajeev
Newly Registered

Post by rahulrajeev » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:59 am

Hi Vijay,

I submitted my application through a leading consultant and later found out that submitting application is something that can be done by ourselves. They charged around INR 60K for submitting the application. They said they charge INR 15K for each provincial application. Now I'm taking care of my provincial applications.
Read well and apply yourself.

Thanks,
Rahul Rajeev