ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canadian citizenship...

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

maxwell85
Newly Registered

Canadian citizenship...

Post by maxwell85 » Fri May 13, 2016 7:12 am

Hi all.. I have been residing here in Canada for the last 8 years and I am thinking to apply for the Canadian citizenship. My family is also with me for more than 5 years. I don't possess much knowledge about the formalities for applying the citizenship. What is your opinion on having some legal advice on this? Is it possible to get the citizenship for my family members too?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Canadian citizenship...

Post by CR001 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:40 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

maxwell85
Newly Registered

Re: Canadian citizenship...

Post by maxwell85 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:32 am

Thanks for providing me with the link. I have gone through it and got an overall idea about how to apply for the Canadian citizenship. But still we have some issue with the identity proof. So my friend advised me to seek the help of some immigration lawyers like Name and weblink removed. Thinking to proceed like that. Once again, thanks for the help.