ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed... student visa for Canada from USA (Indian)

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Emran mohammed
Newly Registered

Help needed... student visa for Canada from USA (Indian)

Post by Emran mohammed » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:38 am

Hello all plz help me....

I'm Indian citizen. I came to usa on b2 tourist visa in December 2015, I was given 6 months entry (June 5th 2016).. I was so impressed with my friends telling me so much about universities here in USA and opportunities after masters...

So in may2016 I applied for change of status from b2 to f1. I got my refusal in September 2016 and my 6 months entry was finished in June 2016. I applied for motion and came to know that it is a long process which is almost about 6 months to 1 year and may be more.

I don't want to waste my time so I wanted to know if I can apply for Canada as a student while I'm here on motion. I don't want to go back home and apply because if I don't get visa for Canada I will still have hope for usa waiting for my motion decision...

My question is can I apply to Canada student visa while I'm on motion in USA...????

Plz help me with ur valuable suggestions...

Thank you so much
EMRAN