ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need direction.American BF wants to move to Canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

elicia
Newly Registered

Need direction.American BF wants to move to Canada

Post by elicia » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:10 pm

Any help and direction is GREATLY appreciated. I have searched online ans have become so overwhelmed....I dont even know where to begin. My boyfriend is American and he wants to move here in October/November so we can be together. We've only been dating for 6 months but have been bestfriends for 8 years. The long distance is becoming too much and we just want to start our lives together. I can sponser him as a common law spouse, but to qualigy as a spouse you have to be living together for 1 year.....but he's only allowed to be here as a visitor for up to 6 months...so i'm confused lol. He will be moving in with me and I just want to get the ball rolling so he can start working and we dont have to worry about anything. We just love eachother and want to be together and we will do whatever it takes. Thank you :)