ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attention Vinny or other Mods

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Monifé

Attention Vinny or other Mods

Post by Monifé » Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Why has my thread been locked? Partner's EU1 application refused on basis of dual citizen!!!

It was and still is very helpful to mine and my partner's ongoing battle with immigration.

I assume it has been locked due to Walrusgumble's ramblings and cross posting on my topic and also on other topics.

Would it not be more fair to warn Walrusgumble not to cross post or hog my thread than to lock it?

If something new happens with our situation, I don't want to have to start a new thread and therefore be double posting.

Appreciate your replies.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon May 09, 2011 4:04 am

Unlocked as requested.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 am

Thank you Vinny :)
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton