ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Locked thread - Help Please

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Locked thread - Help Please

Post by Chidiebube » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello Casa,you locked my thread on the 21st of October,

Can one get free immigration lawyer in detention/JRquestion

please unlock my thread so people can make contributions to it.I intend applying for Judicial Review and I truly need help and advice.Cheers!

Casa

Re: Incorrectly contacted as overstayer

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Chidiebube wrote:Hello Casa,you locked my thread on the 21st of October,please unlock my thread so people can make contributions to it.I intend applying for Judicial Review and I truly need help and advice.Cheers!

I didn't lock it, but this wasn't your thread. It was opened by Ar_img over 2 years ago and the members who were contributing are no longer posting on the forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Incorrectly contacted as overstayer

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:34 pm

Chidiebube wrote:Hello Casa,you locked my thread on the 21st of October,

Can one get free immigration lawyer in detention/JRquestion

please unlock my thread so people can make contributions to it.I intend applying for Judicial Review and I truly need help and advice.Cheers!
Your thread, link below, was locked due to the nature of what you posted on the forum and the potential legal claim against the forum that your spouse could bring.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... #p14126644
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Re: Locked thread - Help Please

Post by Chidiebube » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:51 am

You said the thread will be locked temporarily,I was only trying to give out all information so contributors will get the true picture of my case before contributing.I have since removed those documents.I couldn't afford a lawyer and I'm wholly depending on public help.If I got advice from this forum earlier on I wouldn't have had so much problems.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Locked thread - Help Please

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:58 am

Your situation is unfortunate but is by no means the forums fault for 'not giving advice sooner'. Most of us here are NOT qualified in immigration and do this as a hobby and to help people. Most of us have been through the immigration process, so not many will be familiar with cases as odd as yours.

You did not submit the required evidence HO wants in the case of DV. You posted too much personal circumstances information, most members will distance themselves from that. This forum is VERY public, how do you know your wife has not been reading your comments and seen your attachments?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.