ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My post vanish

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iwasgrantedhope
Newly Registered

My post vanish

Post by iwasgrantedhope » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:46 am

Why my post delete? I not tell untruth and I only say what I seeing. It like dictater and no speak without mouth shutting. I speak out about misadventure of activity here so bad and they delete me, anyone care to say why?

noajthan

Re: My post vanish

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:25 am

Who is 'they'?
What on earth are you talking about?

Any/all posts anyone makes have to comply with Board T&Cs - have you read them?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Casa

Re: My post vanish

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 am

iwasgrantedhope wrote:Why my post delete? I not tell untruth and I only say what I seeing. It like dictater and no speak without mouth shutting. I speak out about misadventure of activity here so bad and they delete me, anyone care to say why?
Apart from the forum Terms and Conditions that noajthan has advised you to read, you should be aware that posting unfounded and incorrect comments about someone on a public forum leaves you open to a legal charge of libel by the innocent party. :idea:

For your own protection I suggest that you look into the potential consequences of that.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.