ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEVER SEEN SUCH dearly beloved FORUM

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pathaniprincess
BANNED

NEVER SEEN SUCH dearly beloved FORUM

Post by pathaniprincess » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:21 am

I sent admin from latvia on here a complaint about jhon the moderator which you will find the links later on in this post. He was simply locking all my posts when i am asking genuine questions, and instead of being an admin which admins are supposed not to be biased he instead turns round to me, and blames me for the whole of my complaint! instead of his extra moderators round this website.

I have come to the conclusion where i think becasue this is a forum relating to immigration matters and that mostly migrants come here to have their queries answered, i think the admins and moderators here are mostly biased and dearly beloved as they think of these migrants and people here as powerless and hopeless and therefore makes the admin and his moderators powerful!
So much so, that they then limit these people on posting as they have done to me. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 721#108721 and check out this post http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 355#109355

The admin in both of these posts acts like a normal unprofessional lad, with the way he talks.
Atleast, being an admin, he should address my matter with a little profession and not being biased. But i think merely he thinks that i am just another immigrant asking questions here and tries to belittle me!
He also threatens me that he will ban me form this website, Does he think that THIS is the only forum on the net and that people ONLY rely on this website???

I have also seen some of the moderators on here and other members posting quite offensve and dearly beloved remarks to other members posts but yet admin and his moderators dont lock those posts.

I have been to many other forums and i have NEVER EVER SEEN forums
like this where people are limited to posting and that the moderators themselves are the ones making dearly beloved remarks!!! :shock:
And i cannot believe how the admin and his extra little moderators are behaving on their forum either.

Anyway, i will not reccomend this website to any one of my friends or family and will not come here ever again.

SYH
BANNED

Re: NEVER SEEN SUCH dearly beloved FORUM

Post by SYH » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:38 am

pathaniprincess wrote:I sent admin from latvia on here a complaint about jhon the moderator which you will find the links later on in this post. He was simply locking all my posts when i am asking genuine questions, and instead of being an admin which admins are supposed not to be biased he instead turns round to me, and blames me for the whole of my complaint! instead of his extra moderators round this website.

I have come to the conclusion where i think becasue this is a forum relating to immigration matters and that mostly migrants come here to have their queries answered, i think the admins and moderators here are mostly biased and dearly beloved as they think of these migrants and people here as powerless and hopeless and therefore makes the admin and his moderators powerful!
So much so, that they then limit these people on posting as they have done to me. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 721#108721 and check out this post http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 355#109355

The admin in both of these posts acts like a normal unprofessional lad, with the way he talks.
Atleast, being an admin, he should address my matter with a little profession and not being biased. But i think merely he thinks that i am just another immigrant asking questions here and tries to belittle me!
He also threatens me that he will ban me form this website, Does he think that THIS is the only forum on the net and that people ONLY rely on this website???

I have also seen some of the moderators on here and other members posting quite offensve and dearly beloved remarks to other members posts but yet admin and his moderators dont lock those posts.

I have been to many other forums and i have NEVER EVER SEEN forums
like this where people are limited to posting and that the moderators themselves are the ones making dearly beloved remarks!!! :shock:
And i cannot believe how the admin and his extra little moderators are behaving on their forum either.

Anyway, i will not reccomend this website to any one of my friends or family and will not come here ever again.
Ok you need to take a deep breathe
You are going to exacerbate the situation with these multiple postings suggest you stop it right now

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:39 am

Bye princess.

Don't come back.

the Admin