ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

To Mods and super Mods

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dalebutt

To Mods and super Mods

Post by dalebutt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Merry Christmas to the moderators of this fantastic forum, this is the immigration equivalent of wiki, you have affected so many lives without knowing, on my own part I would like to express my appreciation for the good works you have put in over the years.

I would for this festive period request that, as a Christmas gesture take some members off thin ice status, the likes of ayubbi, he is a great contributor to this board and some others that I might not have took notice of.

Thanks and merry Christmas once again.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Thank you for the best wishes. However, only once members have shown that they can post without being offensive/cantankerous etc... Will the Moderating team consider removing the -thin ice- status. For example, VR recently had his status revised after a prolonged period of respectful and helpful posts.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Thank you MOD for clarifying that, I now understand. Happy boxing day.