ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work for us and get paid bad

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jones1
BANNED

Work for us and get paid bad

Post by jones1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:16 pm

EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR

FOLKS --

This is a Nigerian SCAM. Which should be obvious, BUT, just in case ....

I am locking this post & will keep it here as an informational message.

Read more on this and similar here (heads-up from a member in another post that was moved to our SPAM bucket) :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6163700.stm

(Thank you Smit !)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have a job offer You might be interested in. My name is blahblahblah, 45 years Old and wife with my three kids and 2 cat.Am a herbal Doctor from Western Africa.We are Supplies of Herbal Medicine to America, Europe, Australia and Asia Continent.

Am looking for an International representative in America and Europe

[ OKAY - remainder deleted, just so you see how it starts off ]

Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email your detailed information as stated below:

FIRST NAME:
SURNAME:
COMPANY BaCKGROUND:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
RESIDENTAIL ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:

[ FOLKS -- NEVER NEVER NEVER send such personal details to someone you don't know!!!! This is a phishing scam designed to get information on you that will be used to separate you from your assets. ]

You can reply me on this email. morgansmith_55@yahoo.com
Respectfully
Morgan Smith..
Health Forever Products Limited
23401,Nigeria
+2348028123237

Remember this information in case you see it again later. I deleted out the street address. Feel free to complain to yahoo about the email address. We have. ;-)

Thank you for listening!

Please, drive very safely in the Big Internets Super Highaway!!

The Admin