ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applications for a Registration Certificate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tmonaghan
Mood:

Applications for a Registration Certificate

Post by tmonaghan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:27 am

Good morning,

I rang the HO yesterday to be told that when applying for Registration Certificate the documentation supporting a Self-Sufficient person should be at least three months old from the date of the application. I was a bit surprised and told the Adviser that the European Economic Area nationals: qualified persons Version 4.0 does not provide that information other than stating that;

A self-sufficient person is an EEA national who is exercising their free movement rights in the UK. They must be able to provide proof that they have:
• enough money to cover their own and any family member’s living expenses without becoming a burden on the social assistance system in the UK
• comprehensive sickness insurance (CSI) in the UK for themselves and any family members

The question: Is it common knowledge that only the last three months worth of documents can be provided to support an application for a Registration Certificate?

From where I was standing I would have sent all the documentation covering the period starting from the 16 April 2015.

Many thanks for your help,

Trevor