ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for EEA4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adnanpk
Newly Registered

Applying for EEA4

Post by adnanpk » Tue May 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Hello

I came to the UK on eea family permit in 2008 and got my EEA residence card in june 2009. I lost my previous passport 2 years back. during these five years I have been travelling to different countries (short visits). as I have lost my previous passport I don't have record of first three years and I don't remember the dates on which I travelled. can any one please tell me what should I do now when completing EEA4 form about Section 8 – Time Spent Outside The UK

thanks

adnanpk
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for EEA4

Post by adnanpk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 pm

still waiting for reply.....

Hubba

Re: Applying for EEA4

Post by Hubba » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:19 pm

adnanpk wrote:still waiting for reply.....
I'd ball park the dates. Don't you have emails with your flight dates, hotel bookings, etc? These are actually more precise for tracking time spent outside the country than your passports, where sometimes you can barely read the stamps.