ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confidential Information

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Cris68
Newly Registered

Confidential Information

Post by Cris68 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi all
I am an European applying for EEA PR and I am self employed psychotherapist. Many of the invoices that I am happy to submit with my application contain names of patients. Can I submit the documents with the names covered? (i.e. with Typex) I don't want to breach my patients's confidentiality...

Thank you for your help

C

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Confidential Information

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Why not submit your self-employed tax paperwork rather than individual transaction documents?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Cris68
Newly Registered

Re: Confidential Information

Post by Cris68 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi a.

Thank you for your reply. Of course I ll submit tax returns too, but apparently that is not enough. there are several sections that need to be covered to prove earnings, active business etc.....

C