ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

court hearing date

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bil123
- thin ice -

court hearing date

Post by bil123 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi ,
I applied for a Residence card on 28th feb 2012 and got a refusal on 22nd of may 2012 I have sent the appeal the same week of refusal , and its been now almost 3 weeks I have not heard any thing from court/HO/Postman .Can any one please guide me the time frame of getting a hearing date and also from now onwards the upcoming hurdles .Thanks

Bil,.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: court hearing date

Post by zubby007 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

[quote="bil123"]Hi ,
I applied for a Residence card on 28th feb 2012 and got a refusal on 22nd of may 2012 I have sent the appeal the same week of refusal , and its been now almost 3 weeks I have not heard any thing from court/HO/Postman .Can any one please guide me the time frame of getting a hearing date and also from now onwards the upcoming hurdles .Thanks

Bil,.[/quote

Sometimes it could take up to 1month.