ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documention required as evidence to continue in work by empl

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bettyadu
Newly Registered

Documention required as evidence to continue in work by empl

Post by bettyadu » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:48 am

Hi
Can anyone advise me on this please?
The Home office refused to grant me indefinite leave to remain based on the fact that my sponsor( EEA national of German citizen) failed to continue in employment due to ill health and during my 5 years resident permit). The case was filled to the Immigration & asylum court but was dismissed. I was advised to make a fresh residence permit application. This I have done, but the HO approach my employer and threatened a fine whilst my new application is in progress. As a result, I have been suspended from work without pay with a view to terminate my employment in a weeks time. I have contacted the HO for re request for any documentation e.g COA as evidence that I am still employment but the HO has been very unhelpful.
I have three dependent children and unwell husband to care for, hence will appreciate any relevant advise as I am currently without income.
Please advise on what next to do is needed as a matter of urgency.
Thank you
Lady B :?:

Obie
Ireland

Re: Documention required as evidence to continue in work by

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:42 am

If you sponsor left work due to ill health, then he is covered by the regulations as a worker , for as long as he is unable to work due to illness.

If up to the 5 years he is still unwell, then he could obtain PR.

If his accident is permanent , he could qualify under regulation 15 (1)(c) , by virtue of regulation 5 (2) or (3).
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors