ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit Delay and no explanation

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tgbrts
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit Delay and no explanation

Post by tgbrts » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi,

My fiancee apply as an EEA family member as I have the Spanish citizen.
He apply 27/07/2016 and so far no response.
I called the Home Office and they said that the case is still open but they can't tell me how long I'll have to wait.
This is absurd, I need to know if is going to be 10 days of delay or 6 months...
Does someone know an email or phone that they can answer me that?
Thanks

tgbrts
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit Delay and no explanation HELP!!!!

Post by tgbrts » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:26 pm

tgbrts wrote:Hi,

My fiancee apply as an EEA family member as I have the Spanish citizen.
He apply 27/07/2016 and so far no response.
I called the Home Office and they said that the case is still open but they can't tell me how long I'll have to wait.
This is absurd, I need to know if is going to be 10 days of delay or 6 months...
Does someone know an email or phone that they can answer me that? Or what could be happening?
Thanks

Zolar022
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit Delay and no explanation

Post by Zolar022 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:14 am

Hello tgbrts,

I am also in the same predicament as you. I submitted my application same day as you did 27/7/2016 and was received by home office on 28/7/2016 as it was next day delivery. Even though my application is more than 6 months now still I haven't heard anything from them.

We cannot really do much than to wait and wait and wait hopefully the good news will be out soon. It's so frustrating what they are making people to go through.

Please do share the good news in the forum as soon as you get your fiancé EEA FAMILY PERMIT DOCUMENTS.

Thanks

tgbrts
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit Delay and no explanation

Post by tgbrts » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Zolar022 wrote:Hello tgbrts,

I am also in the same predicament as you. I submitted my application same day as you did 27/7/2016 and was received by home office on 28/7/2016 as it was next day delivery. Even though my application is more than 6 months now still I haven't heard anything from them.

We cannot really do much than to wait and wait and wait hopefully the good news will be out soon. It's so frustrating what they are making people to go through.

Please do share the good news in the forum as soon as you get your fiancé EEA FAMILY PERMIT DOCUMENTS.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, really frustrating! The worst part is not the delay, but not knowing if we have to wait two weeks or another 6 months..we can't plan our lifes here without knowing!