ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit refusal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chiquo
Newly Registered

EEA family permit refusal

Post by chiquo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi i m from Bangladesh.my spouse is lithuanian.

i was in uk by student visa from 2005 to 2007. i was convicted for fraud 12 month inprisonment.then they gave me deportation order. i told the immigration caseworker that if they take out DO so i will go by FRS volunterily.so they did.in tha time i wasnt married.

feb 2008 i entered in cyprus as a student visa and got married with my wife in 2008.i went to lithuania by visit visa.and there as we wanted to settled in uk i applied for EEA. reason was they think my marraige was marraige of convenince.

dec 2008 we moved to sweden.though EU timeline for EU family permit 6 months but these idiots took 1 year to give me the permission.

now i applied to go uk again yesterday.my wife already went there to meet some family and friends.i wanna go for visit as well just for 7 days.

when i applied for EU family permit in sweden we didnt say about my criminal conviction.
now when i applied for visit visa in uk embassy, can they send my criminal conviction report to sweden migration? can they revoke my EU family permit?

does any one know about anything about this?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:34 pm

So u married a Lithuanian citizen in a marriage of convenience to gain entry to UK?

Convince me not......
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

chiquo
Newly Registered

Post by chiquo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 pm

a relation cant be convienced way from 2005 to 2010...i met her 2005..we started living together from 2005 september.still we are together.my prisonment she was the only prson who came to visit me,who applied for my bail.she is the person who paid my tution fees for study in cyprus..we are together still...u cant keep a person in convnece way for 5 years.can u?

chiquo
Newly Registered

Post by chiquo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Wanderer wrote:So u married a Lithuanian citizen in a marriage of convenience to gain entry to UK?

Convince me not......
moreover wanderer i just asked for some information.i didnt post here to justify my relation.sorry if i missunderstand u.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Member state cannot refuse you entry or residence on ground of past criminal conviction alone.

They will need to establish that your present conduct, pose a Present, Sufficiently Serious Threat affecting one of the fundamental interests of society. Therfore whether or not the Swedes are told, will most likely not have any impact on you residency there.

The same rule would apply to you EEA family permit application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Sorry I don't believe you, if it smells fishy, it is fishy, I cannot possibly think what a Lithuanian girl has in common with a Bangladeshi criminal, sorry.

If I'm wrong I apologise but on the balance of probabilities I therefore reject your application...

Govorish po-ruskiy?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Forum Terms and conditions wrote:You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Obie wrote:
Forum Terms and conditions wrote:You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
WTF is this?

chiquo
Newly Registered

Post by chiquo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Wanderer wrote:Sorry I don't believe you, if it smells fishy, it is fishy, I cannot possibly think what a Lithuanian girl has in common with a Bangladeshi criminal, sorry.

If I'm wrong I apologise but on the balance of probabilities I therefore reject your application...

Govorish po-ruskiy?
people do some mistakes sometime..but that doesnt mean that u have to suffer all life long for that mistake..i dont mind being called criminal wanderer.End of the day its true.

its not fishy.beacuse u dont know thats why its fishy for u.i got rejected beacause i didnt provide them tenancy agreement,bank satemment..bla bla..i applied through worldbridge and u know they dont ask for the documents so much.now i provide everything... we dont wanna stay in uk..as we sorted here and i got EU family permit.i dont wanna loose what i got..my wife is pregnant as well.so if anything happens wrong now my whole world will collapse...

thats why i m scared that my application in british embasy for visit visa has any possibility to do anything with swedish migration?do they have anything to do revoke my EU family permit?

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Obie wrote:
Having read Wanderer's reply, i'm still struggling to work out which of these rules apply Obie, perhaps you can enlighten me? I can only imagine that you think that Wanderer is referring to something sexually related when he mentioned it smelling fishy?

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Obie wrote:
WTF is this?
I guess you can take it as a warning from the 'unofficial' Moderator! :lol:

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Wanderer wrote: I cannot possibly think what a Lithuanian girl has in common with a Bangladeshi criminal.
I think this statement has an overtone which is not very pleasant.

Love cannot be based on nationality and it has no boundary, there are lots of interracial marriages. One does not have to pass a character test for them to be able to find love. I am sure most of the people here must had an interracial relationship, and people don't question the social or moral compatibility of the relationship.

Tessa Jowel's husband, was found guilty of a criminal offense, doesn't mean the MP had to divorce her husband.

I am not warning anyone, i am not acting as a moderator, just stating that , the statement is offensive and aimed at offending the OP and has facial overtones on it, which is not nice.

Meats, you will notice that the rules has more than sexually offensive messages. It covers a wide violations. The rules are mutually exclusive.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Obie wrote:
Wanderer wrote: I cannot possibly think what a Lithuanian girl has in common with a Bangladeshi criminal.
I think this statement has an overtone which is not very pleasant.

Love cannot be based on nationality and it has no boundary, there are lots of interracial marriages. One does not have to pass a character test for them to be able to find love. I am sure most of the people here must had an interracial relationship, and people don't question the social or moral compatibility of the relationship.

Tessa Jowel's husband, was found guilty of a criminal offense, doesn't mean the MP had to divorce her husband.

I am not warning anyone, i am not acting as a moderator, just stating that , the statement is offensive and aimed at offending the OP and has facial overtones on it, which is not nice.

Meats, you will notice that the rules has more than sexually offensive messages. It covers a wide violations. The rules are mutually exclusive.
And what is wrong with Wanderer's statement again? Nothing is wrong with it whatsoever.

chiquo
Newly Registered

Post by chiquo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:51 pm

guys plz i need help from u.i put the application on uk embassy.just want to know do they have power to revoke my EU family permit which i got from sweden...if so i can cancel my application on monday.so that i will be safe...plz help me by giving some information

thanks in advance

MAKUSA
BANNED

wanderer

Post by MAKUSA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Obie wrote:
WTF is this?
you are a sick fucker

MAKUSA
BANNED

idiotic statement

Post by MAKUSA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 pm

meats wrote:
Obie wrote:
Having read Wanderer's reply, i'm still struggling to work out which of these rules apply Obie, perhaps you can enlighten me? I can only imagine that you think that Wanderer is referring to something sexually related when he mentioned it smelling fishy?
two ignorant imbeciles think alike, the guy asked for advice not for judgement you idiots, use your porous brains.

MAKUSA
BANNED

ignore them

Post by MAKUSA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:57 pm

chiquo wrote:guys plz i need help from u.i put the application on uk embassy.just want to know do they have power to revoke my EU family permit which i got from sweden...if so i can cancel my application on monday.so that i will be safe...plz help me by giving some information

thanks in advance
Dont worry they aint going to cancel your permit, EU rules apply, ignore that ignoramus wanderer.

meats
BANNED

Re: idiotic statement

Post by meats » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Obie wrote:
two ignorant imbeciles think alike, the guy asked for advice not for judgement you idiots, use your porous brains.
Yet another useful contribution from the little man First-Class Moron.

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:01 pm

meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Obie wrote:
reply to the big man english mentlalised ******, you thing you are still an empire big boy peado.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
reply to the big man english mentlalised ******, you thing you are still an empire big boy peado.
Care to prove that?

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 pm

meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
Care to prove that?
like father like son, its in the genes.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:05 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Care to prove that?
like father like son, its in the genes.
Well you should know.

chiquo
Newly Registered

Post by chiquo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 pm

i just dont understand one thing.i read WANDERER ....MEATs opinion in other threads.you guys expalined it so nicely to other people.i read it.it made me to write here.but then all of a sudden why this wierd activities going on?some people knows some people dont know..and some are suffering..so we all here to discuss and give the best information.i hope everyone should understand it.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm

chiquo wrote:i just dont understand one thing.i read WANDERER ....MEATs opinion in other threads.you guys expalined it so nicely to other people.i read it.it made me to write here.but then all of a sudden why this wierd activities going on?some people knows some people dont know..and some are suffering..so we all here to discuss and give the best information.i hope everyone should understand it.
First-Class Moron does this on every thread he participates in, he has some jealousy issues and has to abuse people to make himself feel better. Obie is a bit of a hippy who feels that the UK owes the world and won't be happy until the UK is ruined as a country. I don't actually know why Obie pasted the forum rules as none were broken but then again he's a wannabee mod who likes to make himself feel more important than he actually is. Might be a case of small man syndrome like Hitler?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:34 pm

chiquo wrote:i just dont understand one thing.i read WANDERER ....MEATs opinion in other threads.you guys expalined it so nicely to other people.i read it.it made me to write here.but then all of a sudden why this wierd activities going on?some people knows some people dont know..and some are suffering..so we all here to discuss and give the best information.i hope everyone should understand it.
For me I have a problem with South Asian's marrying Eastern EU people, sorry but my marriage of convenience buzzer goes off - there is a fundamental mismatch mostly...

I apologise if I am wrong in ur sitch but I know on the balance of probs ur relationship is likely to be a sham. I'm not saying it is, but unless u prove otherwise....

But it's not me or us u have to prove, it's the authorities.

Good luck, I am beginning to think u r a not a sham marriage, u've argued ur case very well, but again, it's the ECO's/IO's who have the power, and they are as judgemental as us on face value.