ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP/2 RECENT PAYSLIPS ONLY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bababoss
Newly Registered

EEA FP/2 RECENT PAYSLIPS ONLY

Post by bababoss » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Dear All,

Thank you all for the immense information you have provided on this forum.Apologies if this has been asked earlier-tried searching through but could not get any answer-.

So here goes my story, i am an EEA national married for the past 2 years, i have been on part time employment in the UK for the past 5 yrs studying as well.

My wife would be applying for her FP sometimes next week , thing is i have only 2 months payslips which are recent ie Oct and Nov would that be ok?

I am working on zero contract-agency jobs- hence i have visited my wife in Sept travelled back to the UK end of Sept rejoin work in Oct till Nov then travelled back to visit my wife in Dec would 2 payslips be enough to be consider as a way of exercising treaty right ( i can include the others as well but i don have for Sept as i was away neither Dec)

Would my wife get FP as joining the spouse or accompanying me?

Please help out and thank you all for your time

noajthan

Re: EEA FP/2 RECENT PAYSLIPS ONLY

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:24 pm

bababoss wrote:Dear All,

Thank you all for the immense information you have provided on this forum.Apologies if this has been asked earlier-tried searching through but could not get any answer-.

So here goes my story, i am an EEA national married for the past 2 years, i have been on part time employment in the UK for the past 5 yrs studying as well.

My wife would be applying for her FP sometimes next week , thing is i have only 2 months payslips which are recent ie Oct and Nov would that be ok?

I am working on zero contract-agency jobs- hence i have visited my wife in Sept travelled back to the UK end of Sept rejoin work in Oct till Nov then travelled back to visit my wife in Dec would 2 payslips be enough to be consider as a way of exercising treaty right ( i can include the others as well but i don have for Sept as i was away neither Dec)

Would my wife get FP as joining the spouse or accompanying me?

Please help out and thank you all for your time
Welcome.
in a sense your wife is joining you as you are established in UK.

As you say you have been in UK for 5 years or more are you sure you have not yet acquired PR status?
That could help simplify matters considerably.

However, if not, you would be advised to come up with more than 2 payslips as example of exercising treaty rights.
  • Any tax documents?
    NI letter/registration details?
    Letter from employer may help too.
On the other hand, if the employment is marginal and supplementary to studying then provide evidence of your student status.
if a student qualified person don't forget you will need CSI in place for yourself plus wife (and should have CSI cover already for yourself at present).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.