ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Permit refused for my Daughter,please I need help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Flickers
Mood:

EEA Permit refused for my Daughter,please I need help

Post by Flickers » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:37 pm

Need some advice here please please people, I applied for EEA Family Permit, submitted everything they have asked for, DNA, my wife documents, surprised they refused saying they don’t believe the DNA results, my wife is a student meaning she is not excising he right, but She does have a permanent, so everything for me is weird, I am working and looking after the home and She is a student with a permanent residence card, though I have contacted my local MP but I just want some advice please guys don’t read and ignore.

Casa

Re: EEA Permit refused for my Daughter,please I need help

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Did you submit a DNA test from a UK Government approved test provider?

https://www.gov.uk/get-dna-test

Who does this thread refer to? It doesn't appear to relate to the situation you've posted here. :?:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1256611

Or this one. In both you have already been granted PR. :!:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... ml#p857270
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Yes,but they are saying there is no evidence to show I was the person that has the samples, this is for my daughter the previous was for my Son...Just want to know if my wife is a student but have perm residence if this is an issue we well. Because 2 reasons they are holding onto is the DNA and She is a student,but I submitted her perm resident card,any advise?

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:22 pm

Flickers wrote:Yes,but they are saying there is no evidence to show I was the person that has the samples, this is for my daughter the previous was for my Son...Just want to know if my wife is a student but have perm residence if this is an issue we well. Because 2 reasons they are holding onto is the DNA and She is a student,but I submitted her perm resident card,any advise?
Not until you can explain why in your other threads you claim to already have PR. Am I wasting my time? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:25 pm

I'm not applying for myself, I already have PR,same as my wife. I applied for my daughter to come live with me and used my wife as the sponsor since She is the eea national and eea permit was refused on the ground of DNA and She's a student,will this be enough?lol

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:30 pm

How old is daughter?

Most people would start with a birth certificate why did you shoot for DNA directly?

If you can't prove the relationship that's a fundamental fail and daughter will not be coming to UK under auspices of a FP any time soon.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:34 pm

She is 11 years old, i choosed to do the DNA because this happened with my Son and I did not have a birth certificate or anything to proof he is my son went to appeal and was advised DNA i reapplied and he got it so that was why i did it this time around, and again I wasn't back home when She was born,last I saw her mum was when She was pregnant so nothing to show any relationship other than DNA,they want evidence showing it was my samples that was taking,I have contacted the DNA guys and they are more than happy to forward that but only to a solicitor or anyone representing me.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Can someone help me please?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:15 pm

You need to work on proving relationship. Daughter may not have appeal rights as you have failed to do so.
So suggest get better evidence and reapply.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:21 pm

I think you need to appeal. The decision is what could reasonably be define as so perverse, that no reasonable entry clearance could have made it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:22 pm

They gave right to appeal, I have contacted the DNA company and they can send further details as well to show the sample is taking from me.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:50 pm

Why didn't your children have birth certificates?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:26 am

Daughter not children,lol She has but was lost so another was done,but the issue is not the birth certificate because dna covers all that,just want advise if appeal is much more stronger for my case to be heard or reapplying?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:01 am

Flickers wrote:Daughter not children,
Flickers wrote:She is 11 years old, i choosed to do the DNA because this happened with my Son and I did not have a birth certificate or anything to proof he is my son went to appeal and was advised DNA
You posted that your son didn't have a birth certificate as well?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:23 am

I'm here to get advise bot to he questioned like I have done something wrong,DNA and birth Certificate which is the DNA is much more superior than birth certificate,I only did what I did to make the application smooth.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:39 am

From the Case Worker's point of view, losing one child's birth certificate is unfortunate. Losing the second child's certificate will raise suspicion. :idea:

The previous refusal and appeal for your son's DNA test will be held on Home Office records.

You can only wait for the DNA test provider to submit the evidence of your identity that the HO have requested.

As you say the DNA test was taken with a company on the official HO approved list, I'm surprised that this wasn't complied with when the test was originally submitted. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:45 pm

As my wife is already having permanent residence and now a student does that have any effect?As I'm looking at reapplying,please help for advice guys.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:47 pm

Flickers wrote:I'm here to get advise bot to he questioned like I have done something wrong,DNA and birth Certificate which is the DNA is much more superior than birth certificate,I only did what I did to make the application smooth.
With the way you treated Vinny, I am really worried and scared to provide any advice.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:56 pm

So the mother of your daughter lives outside of the UK and your wife is sponsoring her step-daughter's application.

Do you have custody awarded through the Court in the country where your daughter is currently living (I assume) with her mother?
(Casa, not CR001)

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:20 am

My apologies Vinny,I am very sorry if I have upset you in any way .
I have purchased a comprhensive health cover for my wife(EEA National)and a new application submitted today.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:35 am

Casa wrote:So the mother of your daughter lives outside of the UK and your wife is sponsoring her step-daughter's application.

Do you have custody awarded through the Court in the country where your daughter is currently living (I assume) with her mother?
Yes I I have custody
I have purchased a comprhensive health cover for my wife(EEA National)and a new application submitted today.

Flickers
Mood:

EEA Family Permit decision made within 6 working days.

Post by Flickers » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:27 am

Hello guys, my daughter’s EEA Family Permit was refused 2 weeks ago due to no Sickness Cover, ECO does not believe I was the one whom samples were taking in doing a DNA test, and they require evidence from the DNA Company. Made a new application on 4th Nov, application arrived the Sheffield Office Monday 7th November with the sickness insurance cover and a letter from my MP directly to the Home Office as well, yesterday 14th November I was instructed to send DNA evidence to the Sheffield Home Office Email, contacted the DNA company and this was sent at about 12.04, at about 14.46 I received an email saying a decision has been made, any idea if is possible for ECO to receive these evidence and make decision on same day? Just worried if she hasn’t been refused again, because the process took just 6 working days, any advice guys?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:33 am

Posts merged.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:36 am

noajthan wrote:Posts merged.
Thanks

Flickers
Mood:

Please guys I need advise..Please

Post by Flickers » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:42 pm

My daughter has been refused EEA Family Permit twice, reasons ECO gave was that my wife is a NON working student and CIS does not cover the rest of her EEA Family Members and She is not self-sufficient. They want evidence I was the one whose swap was used for DNA testing, DNA Company refused sending me such evidence as they can only send to either my solicitor or Home Office directly, though they did send to the Sheffield email but decision was already made when it was sent. I have since updated the CIS to accommodate the rest of the family, she just started a temporary job for 7 weeks, she does have contract for this job. I need advised please guys, as I am working do I need to do a declaration that my wife is financially supported by me meaning She is self-sufficient or the Temporary job is enough to show she is working?