ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

djbrett2
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by djbrett2 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:44 pm

hi ikonkar why did they refuse your RC first time what where the reson of refusel and then you went for review? help me plz

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Sat May 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Hello Guys i really need help please.I have had two days sleepless nights just going through this forum

Timeline:
Applied EEA 2 : 9/03/2014
Received by UKBA : 13/03/2014
Received acknowledgment letter from UKBA: 18/03/2014
COA received with right to work: 12/04/2014 dated 21/03/2014
RC refused: 24/04/2014
Refusal letter and all documents including both passport received: 30/04/2014

Reason for Refusal : Regulation 6 of Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006.

The company your EEA Family member claims to work for was locatedin companies House,You have provided this on Letter headed paper from Holiday Inn. While you state your EEA Family work for WGC Limited which is an employment agency. You have provided no valid evidence of it.

WGC Limited is an agency that work for Holiday Inn. They offer the house keeping services to Holiday inn so my Wife's Manager wrote the recommendation letter on a paper with holiday inn letter head. All contacts were available for the case worker to call and verify it.

Seriously i don't know if i should reapply, send an email for reconsideration or appeal. We relocated from London to a new city so when i made the aplication, she was working for the third week so i didn't add any payslip.
Please Advice
thanks

first2013

Post by first2013 » Sun May 04, 2014 12:30 am

diddy wrote:Hello Guys i really need help please.I have had two days sleepless nights just going through this forum

Timeline:

The company your EEA Family member claims to work for was locatedin companies House,You have provided this on Letter headed paper from Holiday Inn. While you state your EEA Family work for WGC Limited which is an employment agency. You have provided no valid evidence of it.

WGC Limited is an agency that work for Holiday Inn. They offer the house keeping services to Holiday inn so my Wife's Manager wrote the recommendation letter on a paper with holiday inn letter head. All contacts were available for the case worker to call and verify it.

Seriously i don't know if i should reapply, send an email for reconsideration or appeal. We relocated from London to a new city so when i made the aplication, she was working for the third week so i didn't add any payslip.
Please Advice
thanks

I think reconsideration will be the best way in ur case, or reapply, because appeal will not be necessary at the moment in ur case, all the HO need from you now is more information about ur employer, but first try to
Get some payslips even if is jst one, and another employment letter direct from the agent you work for, and the letter must carry the adress of ur agency and their contact details, so if u can get all this done everything else will be fine with you, Goodluck.
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Sun May 04, 2014 1:57 am

Last edited by diddy on Sun May 04, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Sun May 04, 2014 1:58 am

first2013 wrote:
diddy wrote:Hello Guys i really need help please.I have had two days sleepless nights just going through this forum

Timeline:

Please Advice
thanks

I think reconsideration will be the best way in ur case, or reapply, because appeal will not be necessary at the moment in ur case, all the HO need from you now is more information about ur employer, but first try to
Get some payslips even if is jst one, and another employment letter direct from the agent you work for, and the letter must carry the adress of ur agency and their contact details, so if u can get all this done everything else will be fine with you, Goodluck.

Thanks alot @ first2013.
My partner now has 4 payslips available.
Please could you direct me on how to go about the reconsideration process?
the only information i have for my case worker is
m wong,
lnc22,
uk visas and immigration.
Is there an email i have to contact about reconsideration or do i need to compile all her employment history and send to the same Liverpool Office?
Will be grateful to receive information from anyone who can help as am so stressed up and need to sort it out and get a proper job as my wife is not pregnant :wink:
Thanks

uk2005

Post by uk2005 » Sun May 04, 2014 6:16 am

diddy wrote:
first2013 wrote:

Timeline:

Please Advice
thanks

lorged appeal first..
than write a latter for reconsideration
send include your eea last payslip if posible get a latter from your eea empolyer and if your eea get money in bank account than include a bank statment.. send all document to same adderess on your refusal latter you will get back in 2 weeks ...
incase any nagative comes carry on appeal..

Thanks alot @ first2013.
m wong,
lnc22,
Is there an email i have to contact about reconsideration or do i need to compile all her employment history and send to the same Liverpool Office?
Will be grateful to receive information from anyone who can help as am so stressed up and need to sort it out and get a proper job as my wife is not pregnant :wink:
Thanks
BC 7/5/2015(NCS)
HO received 8/5/2015
Biometric done 1/6/2015
Appoval 31/10/2015
Ceremony 03/11/2015
Never give up hope!

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Sun May 04, 2014 9:27 am

uk2005 wrote:
first2013 wrote:

Timeline:

Please Advice
thanks

lorged appeal first..
send include your eea last payslip if posible get a latter from your eea empolyer and if your eea get money in bank account than include a bank statment.. send all document to same adderess on your refusal latter you will get back in 2 weeks ...

Thanks alot @ first2013.
m wong,
lnc22,
Thanks
[/quote]

Thanks Alot uk2005 . i will do just that but do i need to submit photocopy of the payslip , recommendation from her manager saying she wrote the acknowledgment on the holiday letter head and also a letter from the HM Revenue & Customs . Just saying so because i intent to lorge an appeal same time and i will need to submit documents for the appeal.Do i submit photocopy documents for the reconsideration or for the appeal?
Thanks Alot Lovely People

djbrett2
Newly Registered

Post by djbrett2 » Mon May 05, 2014 10:08 pm

have there anybody refused due to convanced maraige coz my friend receved refusel they has convance relations while they are livingh together since 8 months can anybody tell me what he should be do now fresh app or apeal. if apeal what gonna happen next?

sam0044
Newly Registered

Post by sam0044 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:13 pm

djbrett2 wrote:have there anybody refused due to convanced maraige coz my friend receved refusel they has convance relations while they are livingh together since 8 months can anybody tell me what he should be do now fresh app or apeal. if apeal what gonna happen next?
On what basis they think it's a marriage of convenience? they must have given some reasons why they think like that.

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Tue May 06, 2014 10:43 am

uk2005 wrote:
first2013 wrote:

Timeline:

Please Advice
thanks

lorged appeal first..

Thanks alot @ first2013.
m wong,
lnc22,
Thanks
[/quote]

Thanks Alot uk2005 . i will do just that but do i need to submit photocopy of the payslip , recommendation from her manager saying she wrote the acknowledgment on the holiday letter head and also a letter from the HM Revenue & Customs . Just saying so because i intent to lorge an appeal same time and i will need to submit documents for the appeal.Do i submit photocopy documents for the reconsideration or for the appeal?
Thanks Alot Lovely People[/quote]

I now have a recommendation letter from her manager on WGC limited letter head , Payslips for all her employment , P45 , HM Revenue & Customs stating her employment history since 2009. Please the question since i have to submit documents too for appeal, do i submit photocopy for reconsideration or photocopy for appeal. I wish to submit the documents for reconsidation by thursday so please help.
Thanks

djbrett2
Newly Registered

Post by djbrett2 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:47 pm

sam0044 wrote:
djbrett2 wrote:have there anybody refused due to convanced maraige coz my friend receved refusel they has convance relations while they are livingh together since 8 months can anybody tell me what he should be do now fresh app or apeal. if apeal what gonna happen next?
On what basis they think it's a marriage of convenience? they must have given some reasons why they think like that.

Becose his spouse could not speak English over there at interview very will they spok how go u understand to each other he told them google translator some time but mostly we understand

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Tue May 06, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm curious - did anyone who was invited to interview get their expenses covered?

djbrett2
Newly Registered

Post by djbrett2 » Wed May 07, 2014 12:48 am

what happend he apply in november and in march he received invitation of interview at liverpool when he go there before interview they ask them we want a english to see you hoiw do u understand to rach other they spok we mostly understand but somtime we use google translator she ask to interprater speak these sentenses in you language and ask her speak same in english that was very deficult english some of senteses she could not speak they told them we canot go aheadand we terminate the interview you can go house we will send decion after they refuse and give the right of appeal just eligation is there you can not comnicat to each other its come in convanced marrige even you use google transloter but how u comunicate in emergency. please segust us what should be do fresh app apeal if apeal so how they can proof next to judge i m waiting for replies cheeers guys :|

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Thu May 08, 2014 3:36 pm

After my MP wrote to the HO they came to my house this morning and just asked me what is the name of my partner then they left and said we will hear good news soon. they stayed only 3-4 minutes. will they issue my RC soon?
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

appealwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by appealwaiting » Fri May 09, 2014 1:41 pm

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:After my MP wrote to the HO they came to my house this morning and just asked me what is the name of my partner then they left and said we will hear good news soon. they stayed only 3-4 minutes. will they issue my RC soon?

Hello Brother... its a good news for you that atleast there is some progresss.. i hope you will get it soon.. as its seems to me that they just came to check you .. as if they would have any more questions/doubts they would have ask you some further... good luck to you .. i was readying one post .. very old one.. they came to applicant home.. and he got RC within 15 days.. as they send it through second class mall... hope better for better.

I also won appeal in January and 20th this month they ask for my wife ID .. still waiting for ther relply

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Fri May 09, 2014 8:28 pm

They came in about 6:00 am and my partner opened the door. I was asleep, when I woke up I saw them standing in our room. Then they apologized to wake me up and said they just came to investigate. I told them my partner is due to give birth next week and they shouldn't have come to investigate that early in the morning as both of us were asleep. then the lady congratulated my partner and left very quickly. they stayed about 5 minutes.
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by diddy » Mon May 12, 2014 4:47 pm

diddy wrote:[quote="uk2005"

Timeline:

Please Advice
thanks

lorged appeal first..

Thanks alot @ first2013.
m wong,
lnc22,
Thanks[/quote][/quote]

I now have a recommendation letter from her manager on WGC limited letter head , Payslips for all her employment , P45 , HM Revenue & Customs stating her employment history since 2009. Please the question since i have to submit documents too for appeal, do i submit photocopy for reconsideration or photocopy for appeal. I wish to submit the documents for reconsidation by thursday so please help.
Thanks[/quote]

I just made an appeal on the 6 may 2014 but still wish to continue with recommendation letter. I now have a recommendation letter from her manager on WGC limited letter head , Payslips for all her employment , P45 , HM Revenue & Customs stating her employment history since 2009.Please the question since i have to submit documents too for appeal, do i submit photocopy for reconsideration or photocopy for appeal. I wish to submit the documents for reconsidation by thursday so please help.
Please i need help urgently as i wish to submit the recommendation letter by wednesday 14 may 2014
thanks

first2013

Post by first2013 » Mon May 12, 2014 6:22 pm

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:They came in about 6:00 am and my partner opened the door. I was asleep, when I woke up I saw them standing in our room. Then they apologized to wake me up and said they just came to investigate. I told them my partner is due to give birth next week and they shouldn't have come to investigate that early in the morning as both of us were asleep. then the lady congratulated my partner and left very quickly. they stayed about 5 minutes.

@eeaapplicant, u said you have already won ur appeal, why did the home office come to ur house to investigate u after ur appeal was allowed in court pls try to explain to the members of this house because I thought once appeal is allowed that is the end of the case if the HO are not appealing agest judge decision.

first2013

Post by first2013 » Mon May 12, 2014 6:34 pm

diddy wrote:
diddy wrote:[quote="uk2005"

Timeline:

Please Advice
thanks

lorged appeal first..

Thanks alot @ first2013.
m wong,
lnc22,
Thanks
[/quote]

Thanks[/quote]

I just made an appeal on the 6 may 2014 but still wish to continue with recommendation letter. I now have a recommendation letter from her manager on WGC limited letter head , Payslips for all her employment , P45 , HM Revenue & Customs stating her employment history since 2009.Please the question since i have to submit documents too for appeal, do i submit photocopy for reconsideration or photocopy for appeal. I wish to submit the documents for reconsidation by thursday so please help.
Please i need help urgently as i wish to submit the recommendation letter by wednesday 14 may 2014
thanks[/quote]

I think u should call the home office customer service helpline give them ur case reference number and ask them to give you the right adress for u to send a reconsideration to ur case worker, some time some of them are very nice they may help you try and see.

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Wed May 14, 2014 5:24 pm

first2013 wrote:
EEA2APPLICANT wrote:They came in about 6:00 am and my partner opened the door. I was asleep, when I woke up I saw them standing in our room. Then they apologized to wake me up and said they just came to investigate. I told them my partner is due to give birth next week and they shouldn't have come to investigate that early in the morning as both of us were asleep. then the lady congratulated my partner and left very quickly. they stayed about 5 minutes.

@eeaapplicant, u said you have already won ur appeal, why did the home office come to ur house to investigate u after ur appeal was allowed in court pls try to explain to the members of this house because I thought once appeal is allowed that is the end of the case if the HO are not appealing agest judge decision.
I asked that question to my lawyer as well and he said it has been a long time since we launched the application so don't bother about HO home visit as long as they issue you the RC. He said HO don't really bother about any rules or regulation.

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Thu May 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Hello forum members, I have two good news I have been dad of a beautiful daughter yesterday and got my RC at the same day yesterday. I cant explain how happy I am, just over the moon and even higher. thanks to all the forum members who offered help all this time. good luck to everyone on their RC hunt.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Thu May 15, 2014 1:08 pm

@EEA2applicant Well done! Enjoy your time in the UK.

appealwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by appealwaiting » Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 am

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:Hello forum members, I have two good news I have been dad of a beautiful daughter yesterday and got my RC at the same day yesterday. I cant explain how happy I am, just over the moon and even higher. thanks to all the forum members who offered help all this time. good luck to everyone on their RC hunt.

COngratulatinns for both good news.......... we wish you very happy life... I have also got RC this morning.... I also wanted to say thanks to you and to everyone on this forum...My passport was expire soo the HO send me my expire passport along with my RC on a paper..I have a question if i will have my new passport... can I able to get that RC on my paasport..??? is there any fees...? and how long it will take??

Case Refused June 2013
Apeeal in July 2013
Hearing January 2014
Rc Received May 2014

KrSuma

Post by KrSuma » Thu May 22, 2014 9:07 am

Guys,

After waiting for a grueling year, I am finally getting good news.

EEA2 civil partnership application 4/5/2013
Residency refused 3/2014
Appeal and reconsideration sent 3/2014
Reconsideration refused from HO, Appeal hearing 22/4/2014
Appeal allowed 20/5/2014

So If my appeal was allowed, how long does it usually take to hear back from HO / issue my residency?

I wish everyone good luck, its been a hard fight but we say it was worth.

teetee4Z

Post by teetee4Z » Thu May 22, 2014 12:53 pm

KrSuma wrote:Guys,

After waiting for a grueling year, I am finally getting good news.

EEA2 civil partnership application 4/5/2013
Residency refused 3/2014
Appeal and reconsideration sent 3/2014
Reconsideration refused from HO, Appeal hearing 22/4/2014
Appeal allowed 20/5/2014

So If my appeal was allowed, how long does it usually take to hear back from HO / issue my residency?

I wish everyone good luck, its been a hard fight but we say it was worth.
Congrats, based on the others that got their rc after appeal it could be anything from a month to 3 months, hope u get urs sooner.
pls wat was ur appeal based on and how was d experience, I have my appeal coming up soon, hope I can get some help from ur experience.