ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

helba2
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by helba2 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 pm

teetee4z ....
Thank you very much

I will try sending her email next week if i didn't get any news from the home office

Rocknahardplace
Newly Registered

still nowhere..

Post by Rocknahardplace » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 pm

hello all..
its been officially 28 days since they replied to my MP saying a decision will be made within 28 days, and when i called them today they said my application is with a caseworker and i will receive a post shortly..
the same thing they have been saying since the last one month… wondering how long its going to be…
LINDA BATEMAN said the exact same thing in her reply to my email..
your file is with a case worker and you will get a reply when a decision has been made…
they have got to be kidding now..
The misses and i have been planning to move, and an agency said we would need to see your passport..
this is getting ridiculous.
I have contemplated a JR, but if i go that way it ensures another 3 month wait at least..
there you go..
rock n a hard place indeed.

helba2
Newly Registered

Post by helba2 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:01 am

Hi everyone

I hope u and I and everyone who is waiting to get a good news in this week

I called HO 3 weeks ago and they said will make the decision in 19 days now i completed 90 days and i didn't get my RC yet. :( :( :(

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:10 am

Over the moon..

Just got my Residence Permit after waiting almost 2 and half years.

Alhamdulillah

Overstay
Newly Registered

Post by Overstay » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Hey !
Everyone ! i m wonder about the forum which is giving a lot of experience and the practicing about the law and the legal stay in Uk , as i wonder i would like to as a very important question which is i am really getting mad and upset day by day !
my question is
" i was in the PSW ( Post study work ) till 24.05.2014 but before the visa expire i legally married a France citizen girl but now i am in overstaying in the Uk .so can i apply for the EEA2 application or shall i go to my home country to back here ? or if apply for the EEA2 shall i have to go to court to get the decesion or what ? plz anyone who is having the same experience plz give the Advice plz.
Thanks !

rafay
Newly Registered

Post by rafay » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:38 am

Hi everyone,

Thanks to God, I won the appeal in FTT as per our last conversation however after 10 days HO appeal against the descision of FTT to
UTT. Letter wording " Notice of receipt of an application for permission to appeal to upper tribunal you will be informed of the result in writing".

My couple of questions are as below following and looking towards all of your kind replies because this forum is brilliant and we can get every information what we need.

1. How much percentage chances to win in UTT if we look at old cases which are successfully got EEA2 residency card.

2.how long does this take to get decsion of UTT.

3. If I win the case in UTT then the time period which use to get decision of UTT can be consider to achieve the residency card or not. normally time to get EEA2 residency card 90 days after appeal allowed so is this UTT decisions time period included.

Regards
Rafay

rafay
Newly Registered

Post by rafay » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:49 am

Hi everyone,

Thanks to God, I won the appeal in FTT as per our last conversation however after 10 days HO appeal against the descision of FTT to
UTT. Letter wording " Notice of receipt of an application for permission to appeal to upper tribunal you will be informed of the result in writing".

My couple of questions are as below following and looking towards all of your kind replies because this forum is brilliant and we can get every information what we need.

1. How much percentage chances to win in UTT if we look at old cases which are successfully got EEA2 residency card.

3. If I win the case in UTT then the time period which use to get decision of UTT can be consider to achieve the residency card or not. normally time to get EEA2 residency card 90 days after appeal allowed so is this UTT decisions time period included.

Regards
Rafay
sharingbuzz wrote:Hi guys,

I’ve been through a real nightmare dealing with the Home Office.

Can anybody advise me that normally how long home office take to issue a RC after appeal allowed.

My application timeline is as follow:

Application Date: 10 October 2012
COA : 19 October 2012
Refused: 30th April 2013
Refusal Reason: Your Partner is not exercising treaty rights and your are not a genuine couple because they visited my flat and nobody was there.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Applied again: 11 May 2013
Refused again: 1 November 2013
Refusal reason: Same as above even though i explained everything in cover letter.
Appeal Lodged: 5 November 2013
Hearing date (Oral): 14 March 2014
Decision from First Tier Tribunal: 4 April 2014 (Appeal Allowed) in court home office representative took my interview for minimum 1 hour and then my wife's interview 1 or more than 1 hour.

After 6 or 7 days I received a letter saying home office appealed against the decision.
New Hearing date (Upper tribunal): 15 July 2014
Decision: Appeal Allowed (4th August 2014)
Now waiting for my Visa........:( :( :( :( :(

Home office tried everything against us but at the end they lost the game....Lol...Wasted my time.

Can anybody Please share the timeline for issuing a visa after appeal allowed.

Thanks folks,

rafay
Newly Registered

Post by rafay » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:08 am

Hi everyone,

All of Your suggestions and advises will be highly appreciated.
Regards
Rafay

helba2
Newly Registered

Post by helba2 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:12 pm

rafay wrote:Hi everyone,

Regards
Rafay
congratulation
u will wait for a .......

my first app was on 1/2013 and still waiting for RC
appeal (allowed) 08/08/14
Appeal allowed official date ukba - 14/08/14
RC - WAITING

rafay
Newly Registered

Post by rafay » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi everybody,

Can anybody give me some answer in detail please who had already got experience similar like my case please don't ignore Thanks.
Yes I'm waiting still replies
Regards
Rafay

Sevenjack
Newly Registered

Post by Sevenjack » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:57 am

Hi everybody! I sumbitted my appeal more then 2 months ago, but still no answer. I asked them to cancel my appeal request, as left UK to look for a different solution.

Can I apply for another visa, also touristic, if I have an appeal process ongoing?

Thanks,

Evgeny

rafay
Newly Registered

Post by rafay » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:47 am

This is sham for all who are not giving some information

infologix
Newly Registered

Post by infologix » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:19 am

application submitted 19/11/2014
application received by HO 20/11/2014
still waiting for acknowledgement

sann26
Newly Registered

Post by sann26 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Hi guys

MY oral hearing was 7 nov 2014. I have not received any determination from court after 14 days. Any reason why?

kevin111
Newly Registered

Post by kevin111 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi guys,
My appeal was withdrawn by the HO in June, and since then I haven't received my RC! I contacted my Solicitor she said we just have to wait, that if nothing happens in 2weeks time she will contact the HO.
Please guys, anybody with similar case?

Thanks in advance!

kevin111
Newly Registered

Post by kevin111 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi Everyone.
My case started when I met my fiancée around mid 2012, she's German. I overstayed about 2years but anyway we moved in together same year. Around late 2013 we decided to get married and we gave notice at the Registry. We were given a date, but unfortunately, UKBA burst in that lovely morning where we were taken to different rooms for interrogation. I was arrested that day and detained for almost a month. While I was there we applied for eea2 family permit (RC), 2 weeks after I was released. My uncle and my finacee were my sureties. A week after that the application was refused. But I have been signing since then till date. We appealed, and a date was given after several months. 4 days before the appeal I received a letter saying that the HO have withdrawn. Since 5 months we haven't heard anything from them.
Documents sent includes: 2years Payslips, comprehensive insurance for both of us, employment contract, tenancy agreement, letter friends, over 500pics, joint bank statements, Aviva insurance etc....
I am really worried about this whole thing, is taking too long...this is a genuine relationship.
Please guys enlighten me if you have been in this kind of situation???

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Sevenjack wrote:Hi everybody! I sumbitted my appeal more then 2 months ago, but still no answer. I asked them to cancel my appeal request, as left UK to look for a different solution.

Can I apply for another visa, also touristic, if I have an appeal process ongoing?

Thanks,

Evgeny

I'm affraid home office will not issue any visa now coz in their record you break tha law but still wish you the best
God Bless

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:31 pm

kevin111 wrote:Hi Everyone.
My case started when I met my fiancée around mid 2012, she's German. I overstayed about 2years but anyway we moved in together same year. Around late 2013 we decided to get married and we gave notice at the Registry. We were given a date, but unfortunately, UKBA burst in that lovely morning where we were taken to different rooms for interrogation. I was arrested that day and detained for almost a month. While I was there we applied for eea2 family permit (RC), 2 weeks after I was released. My uncle and my finacee were my sureties. A week after that the application was refused. But I have been signing since then till date. We appealed, and a date was given after several months. 4 days before the appeal I received a letter saying that the HO have withdrawn. Since 5 months we haven't heard anything from them.
Documents sent includes: 2years Payslips, comprehensive insurance for both of us, employment contract, tenancy agreement, letter friends, over 500pics, joint bank statements, Aviva insurance etc....
I am really worried about this whole thing, is taking too long...this is a genuine relationship.
Please guys enlighten me if you have been in this kind of situation???

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks

application 11 june 2103
coA 14 june 2013
visited house 24 november 2013
refused 27 november 2013
appeal listed on 16 july 2014
withdraw by HO on 15 july 2014
called for interview in liverpool on 30 sep 2014
refused on same time and arrest me and took to detention centre and released after 2 week
next appeal listed on 29 january 2015
God Bless

rafay
Newly Registered

Post by rafay » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Regards
Rafay

happy1989
Newly Registered

Post by happy1989 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:04 pm

hello my all forum friends.. here i need an urgent help
. i got refused for my eea2 application that i applied in dec 2013 on the basis that its a fake marriage. even i have my baby daughter.what should i do now guys... heres my all timeline below..
application dec 2013.
refused march 2014.
appeal withdrawn by HO representative on hearing day on may. n said that new decision will be given .
now on nov they refused again to issue RC . should i go now again through appeal or anew application.. help will b appriciated.. thank u

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:55 am

You need to go again for appeal as they did same with me. After withdraw they called me for interview and refused it but I lodge an appeal and hearing listed for end of January 2015
God Bless

happy1989
Newly Registered

Post by happy1989 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:05 am

hello friend thanks for reply.. yeahh i have lodged the appeal now.. see they made the decision in octubar and sent to me in nov. see i will get date of hearing soon. what should i do now.. what supporting docs i can put in bundle. any advice pls. thanks a lot.

Sevenjack
Newly Registered

Post by Sevenjack » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:51 am

Mutmal wrote:
Sevenjack wrote:Hi everybody! I sumbitted my appeal more then 2 months ago, but still no answer. I asked them to cancel my appeal request, as left UK to look for a different solution.

Thanks,

Evgeny

I'm affraid home office will not issue any visa now coz in their record you break tha law but still wish you the best

I never break the law, are you joking mate? I always made everything by the rules, appealing it's not breaking the law.

And now I asked to cancel that appeal just because they are slow and because I opened my own business in UK, paying the VAT all the time and just bringing money to the Country and I need things to be made quickly and they are not able to.

So still you didn't answer me, how can I cancel my appeal?

helba2
Newly Registered

Post by helba2 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi everyone
i am still waiting :( :roll: for my RC. how about u?

barin
Newly Registered

Post by barin » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:35 pm

helba2 wrote:Hi everyone
i am still waiting :( :roll: for my RC. how about u?
5 Months gone already after my appeal was allowed... Still no RC YET! :( :roll: